CHAPTER XX

Theodore Nott was always very outspoken as a child

Theodore Nott was always very outspoken as a child. He had somehow managed to make it out of the pure blood supremacy lifestyle with some good beliefs.

That was something he prides himself on. Being good. So when your father sat him down to discuss the date he would get the dark mark, it's safe to say that it didn't go to plan.

So now he sat across half group of strange people whom he knew nothing about with his best friend by his side.

"What are your intentions?"

"How do you know this location?"

"Are you here on mission for the Dark Lord?"

The questions were endless as Regulus shook his head In frustration. Questioning in aggressiveness would get them nowhere. The boy looked like he did this every day.

"Look, I could tell you that I'm a perfect little boy who had never said a bad word ever but for your benefit I'm not gonna lie and bolt of to kiss up Voldy Moldy's wrinkly arse." Theo interrupted making El snort at his crude choice of words.

"How do you know this address sweetheart." Lily asked in kind manner as her eyebrows furrowed in worry.

"El gave me it."

Now all eyes went to the girl with a milk mustache.

"You jeopardized everyone in this house for a boy!" Mad eye exclaimed in his gruff voice.

"I gave by best friend an out so he didn't have to take the dark mark at fifteen like children did in the first war." El said hinting toward the non existence support her uncle had gotten.

"It wasn't yours to give." Moody snarled back.

"Correct. Uncle Reg can my friend stay here so he doesn't become a child soldier?" She asked sarcastically turning to the relatively quiet man.

"I don't see why not." He smirked.

"El you never told me that Regulus Black is a fucking  gift from the gods." He whispered in low voice as El's nose crinkled at his brash yet suggestive tone.

"Dumbledore will be informed but until then Theodore is innocent and a child. He should say." Shacklebolt said in finality as he got up and hit royal blue robes swung with him.

Slowly people trickled out until only the Blacks and Theo remained.

"So are you the narcissistic wanker who left my best friend?" Theo said with no apologies as Regulus snorted into his coffee.

"I prefer Sirius." He said in a sheepish tone.

"I prefer narcissistic wanker so that is what I will address you as." Theo finalized as he turned to El.

"Show me to your room." It was more of a demand than a question but El was used to it now.

"You want to share a room?" Reg questioned, a perfect brow raised.

"We do it all the time, plus I want to see how El gets such good sleep. Have you seen this girl's skin." He quickly ranted as a light blush covered her face.

After many loud comments on her room, the pair lay on opposite ends on the bed in silence.

"Will you be okay Theo."

"One day El, I will answer that question honestly."

A bit of a double update to make up for not updating in so long. I've loved all your comments and little suggestions. I'm leaning towards one love interest for El because I know they're dynamic will be perfect.

Thank your so much for 200k veiws, I can still remember when it hit one hundred.

Stay safe and keep reading, it will be getting a little heated in the next chapter❤️