CHAPTER XV

Days faded into weeks and weeks into months as El settled into life at Hogwarts

Days faded into weeks and weeks into months as El settled into life at Hogwarts. She'd made friends and spread her kindness across the school as the name Celeste Black put smiles on people's faces.

El however didn't become oblivious to the world around her. She knew that they were all going to be in a war soon and not everyone had a choice on which side they would be on.

Celeste however had a plan. A very good plan in her mind and she was going to try her best to make sure it succeeded.

It was a normal morning for El when she went down the Great Hall for breakfast. Celeste had started to sit with all of her friends at meals and that included Theo, Luna and a surprising Blaise and Draco.

"Hello mes amis!" She exclaimed sitting beside Draco on the Slytherin table.

"Pourquoi fais-tu encore du ballet." Draco inquired at the strangely energetic girl.

"Can you like not speak French. Some of us regular folk do not have the time or effort to learn languages that you will never use in life." Theo complained, slumped over the table.

"That's because you are to busy getting drunk to actually learn shit." Blaise countered as he downed his black coffee.

"That is a false accusation! Draco call my lawyer!" Theo clapped back as Luna finally spoke.

"That is not false. I saw you barefoot and singing in the corridor last weekend."

"Told you so." Blaise sang as Theo started to argue back.

El turned away from the strange pair and answered Draco's earlier question.

"Why do you do quidditch."

The boy pondered for a second until answered, "Because it was the first thing Father could never control. It was for me and only me and I didn't have to worry."

El smiled widely as she finished, "Exactly."

"Draco why do you know French?" Luna wondered out loud.

"The Malfoys are a French family." He said as Theo stopped talking and stared at him.

"But your dad is like the most boring bastard I've ever met. French people are actually interesting." Theo snorted as Draco scowled.

Owls flew in as a Daily Prophet dropped in front of Blaise and El.

"Good God." El whispered as she read the article and a rare frown overtook her face and Blaise soon copied.

"What?" Draco questioned as he snatched the paper out of her hands.

"Umbridge has come up with a god awful new job to change the school." Blaise remarked.

"She'll have more power as time goes on and she will have Fudge's stupid oblivious support." El raged as Luna sat calm as ever.

"Fudge also had an army of heliopaths at his disposal! Daddy said he would release the article as soon as possible."

El looked disturbed as Theo snorted and Blaise seemed unamused.

"Why didn't your French father tell you." Theo asked as Malfoy carried on starting at the paper.

"Ever since last year he's gotten quieter. Sometimes he'll just snap and say, we have to prepare for him."

"I reckon I've got a very good idea of who him is." El whispered as the group started a glum day under the reign of what Theo would call, a basic pink bitch.

Guys thank you so much for 40k veiws! I love all your support and comments and please carry on with all your great ideas! Stay safe❤️❤️❤️