CHAPTER XXVII

The teaser continued...

Fight.

It was all that ran through the tired mind of Celeste Black. Numbers died down as she lost her friends in the fight.

She could barely see as the world became a blur and her mind a fog. All she knew was spells and how to survive. But even that didn't seem like enough.

She realized that all the things they thought her in school for the past year was all useless. She didn't need to know how to brew a potion or turn into a table into a pig. She needed to know how to get out alive. They don't teach that in a history book.

She neared an arch, not far from her biological father and godbrother as she saw a flurry of dark hair and manic laughter.

Bellatrix Lestrange.

The woman looked positively mad as an aura of power surrounded her. Her hair was everywhere as her dark eyes fixed themself on El.

But it wasn't malicious, no. It was fascinated.

She had her wand pointed at Sirius but she paused as she looked at her niece.

In the strangest manner possible, the mass murder- Bellatrix Lestrange tilted her head towards the many aisles of the department of mysteries. El rose her brows as Bellatrix disappeared yet the teen still followed her.

Damn her curiosity.

El slipped past the fight to see her aunt pacing up and down in panic. When she heard El's footsteps she paused and her eyes widened comically.

"Baby El!" She shrieked as she remembered where she was and instantly covered her mouth.

"Hello Bellatrix." El said softly as she kept her wand by her side as a precaution.

"Look at you! You're all big now, when did that happen? But you're beautiful, just like your mother. Helena was gorgeous and looked just like you!" The supposedly crazed woman ranted as El looked at her in confusion.

"You do know there a fight a few meters away, right?" She question as he ain't took a slightly more serious stature.

"Right. The fight. The thing is dear niece, I've grown bored of the Dark Lord."

I know this is a short chapter but I will be trying to update more regularly on this and my Capers story.
Thank you for all your ideas and support, I genuinely think I could pass this story to any one of you and you would write it ten times better.

Stay safe and tpwk xx