TERRIBLE REFS THAT I HAVE TO RANT ABOUT PEPEARE FOR AN ALL CAPS CHAPTER.

HELLO MY FELLOW PEOPLE.

RANT TIME IS THE BEST TIME!! BUT SERIOUSLY THESE REFS SUCK I HAVE ONLY EVER HAD 1 OTHER REF THAT SUCKS AS MUCH ASS AS THEM.

SO. IF YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH BASKETBALL YOULL KNOW THESE THINGS CALLED JUMP BALLS.

So, at the beginning of the game to determine who gets possession of the ball you throw up the ball and tip it.

After that it goes to the opposite that didn't get the ball, and then back and forth every-time so that's what supposed to happen.

They got EVERY SINGLE JUMP BALL. AND EVERYTIME THERE WAS A FOUL? IT WAS AGAINST US.

And when we start complaining the coach literally went, "SH!" And I was *this* close to getting thrown out. And I probably will now that varsity's playing.

On of my teammates' dad got thrown out because he called a foul and the ref went, "enough. Out." And I love this guy because he went, "YOU GUYS ARE HORRIBLE."

And I wasn't playing because I'm still on psychical therapy for my wrist, but I was about to join him.

And it gets better, this bitch goes, "ITS JUST A GIRLS GAME."

And I, couldn't keep my mouth shut so I go, "Sexist much?"

And then the coach starts mouthing off, and the ref goes, "Technical foul, you're sitting for the rest of the game." And his guy gets up and starts pacing.

And I'm like, bitch what the fuck. They didn't call any fouls and I'm about to punch someone. If o were playing with them, and they were getting away with murder I would've fouled out.

And these kids are out on the court and being disrespectful. And I'm about to march my ass up to them and kill them. But for now a death glare.

Anyway. I'm about to explode. So. Hope you had a good day. :)

We lost 16-18. FML.

❤️️️Tails