One Year Anniversary

Well, it's the one year anniversary for Tails-A-Snail.

And that's all I have to say about that besides THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES OVER.

I swear I don't say that as much as I should.

A lot has kind of being going on with me, and that's why I haven't been updated as recently. I have stuff to write about, I just don't know if I want to write about it because I don't know if it's worthy to be written.

I'm not sure how to approach it or write about it because I'm not even sure how I feel about half this stuff.

If I learned anything from what's been going on the past few days is that I need to keep tackling controversial issues and trying to give as many facts and as much advice I can on the matter.

Teenagers do stupid shit. I know that, I'm a teenager, but... I just. I don't know.

I'm kind of out of it, if you couldn't tell.

ALSO– NEW TITLE!!!!

I don't know. It came to me on a whim and I think it's here to stay. Ignore the temporary cover though.

Also, I would like to say that I have no idea what I'm going to do with this in the future– I'm writing a lot of different books right now but I've pussied out because I'm a huge bully to myself– but I don't think that I'm going to stop writing the Guide.

(That was an intentional reference to the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.)

Douglass Adams is amazing.

Go, read it.

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN, AND GOODNIGHT.

Love you,
Tails

(and thank you for bearing through my writer's block!)