I've Risen From the Dead

Heh. Remember when I actually updated this regularly? Good times.

I actually don't have an excuse.

Surprisingly.

I just really hate school.

More specifically, my Spanish teacher.

oH MY GOD YOU GUYS, YOU DON'T EVEN WANT TO KNOW WHAT I GO THROUGH IN THAT CLASS.

That class– is hell. I swear that class has given me
so much anxiety.

AND ITS OVER STUPID SHIT.

Well, before I go into rant mode, she didn't make me do push ups with a cast. Though, she probably would, for humiliation purposes.

Christ, I hate her.

She calls on me even if I don't have my hand raised and then, when I say I don't know, because, you know, I wasn't raising my hand, she stands there and ridicules me.

And only me, may I add.

Like, sorry. Don't expect me to know shit when I don't volunteer.

And this isn't like a once a week lunch date, it's every fucking day. And guess what? I'm not always in the best mood for 5 days straight.

She made us do charades, and started picking off the quiet ones. Like, I didn't agree to this. Call on the people that actually have fun doing stuff like that.

One time, she was walking around checking homework, and this one kid was doodling, and she snatched his paper and hold it up to the class and goes "Leo! You're quite the artist!"

And the kid turned bright red.

She turned to the class, showing everyone his drawings and goes, "Class, do I give you these papers to doodle on?"

Would you rather us doing heroin in the alley?

I have come so close to snapping.

It's ridiculous.

I get it, you're a sad, old lady. That doesn't mean you need to take your anger out on middle schoolers siting there hoping to god you don't pick on them.

The class isn't even based on participation.

And not to mention we start our dancing unit soon.

With partners.

Like thanks, you can make even more sexual tension then there already is with prepubescent teenagers having to dance with guys.

Can you not.

If it were someone I were comfortable with, I'd be fine, but it's strictly male partners.

Woo.

Can I just bring in one of my cats?

Hope school's not causing any of you traumatic anxiety and/or depression.

❤️ Tails
(also, I'm aware of how whiny and bitchy I sound, but eh.)