2 - Chensung Special

Autor's P.O.V

While Norenmin, Markhyuck and Jisung were busy with their own thing, there was one that didn't understand anything. Chenle was sitting on his bed with his head low. He didn't why his best friend was mad at him. He didn't do anything, the only thing that he did that isn't in his routine is the fact that he has a girlfriend now. To be honest, he didn't know why he accepted when Ningning asks him to go out with her. The last time he checks, he was gay, but now he doesn't know what he is doing. Maybe because we felt lonely? No, that is not the reason because Jisung was there. Then, why was he doing this? His life was amazing before he told his friend that he was in a relationship with a woman. No, only did he hurt Renjun's feelings in some way, but he also hurt Jisung. He didn't know why because they were just friends. But were they really just friends?

Flashbacks – Jisung and Chenle – Still Autor's P.O.V

Jisung was working with the students of his class on the end-of-the-year project. There was this big show where students are evaluated on how much they improved through the year. But also, it was a great way to end the school years and every student was excited for the show all year long. So, after the bell ring, all the students walk out of the class and it left only the teacher in the class. He was happy about the amount of work his students made today. After taking a little break for himself, Jisung walks towards the teacher's lounge to eat his lunch with Jeno. He enters the room to see is Hyung already sited ready to eat. When the oldest saw the younger, he waves at him. Jisung walk towards his desk takes his lunch box and sat in front of Jeno. When he opened his lunch box, he saw the little note, decorated with dolphin stickers, inside of it. It brings a smile to his face.

- Chenle wrote you a note again, Jeno asks Jisung teasingly.

- He did, the youngest says blushing.

Since Jisung isn't the best cook out there, Chenle usually cooks both of their lunches. Also, Chenle tries to always include a note into Jisung's lunch box since he thinks it helps him go through the rest of the day. Jisung likes this little mark of affection that Chenle does from time to time. It gives him a little boost to go throughout the day. Jeno saw how much Jisung was happier since he met Chenle.

On Chenle side, he was working with a patient that was abused by his parents. He was happy to see the improvement this person had through the last few months. He went through so much from sexual abuse to being beaten up almost to death. Although he still has a problem with his Korean, Shotaro really appreciates Chenle's help and he is also thankful since Chenle let him see his only friends he made here. Sungchan visits him every weekend since he needs to help his parents with their café, which Shotaro understands completely. Chenle saw how Shotaro was much happier since he was out of this hell. He also teases him since he is pretty sure he was fallen in love with Sungchan. Their relationship reminds him of his own relationship with Jisung. Anyway, today was a special day, since Sungchan a day off and promise Shotaro to come and see him. Shotaro was so excited that he could talk about any other subject. Chenle laughs at his cuteness, but he soon realizes that it was the same for him with Jisung.

- Chenle, Shotaro suddenly shouts, I don't know what to wear!

- Calm down, Chenle says, you know he will love anything you will wear.

Shotaro then nods and, finally, picks something to wear. It made me realize again that he had the same reaction when he was going to meet Jisung for the first. Was he in love with his own best friend? Before we could think furthermore, there hear a knock on the door and Sungchan's head appears. Shotaro runs towards the boys and jumps into his arms and Sungchan successfully caught him just in time. Shotaro was rubbing his nose in the youngest neck.

- I think someone misses me, Sungchan says wild giggling.

- I miss you since the minutes you left, Chenle responded laughing.

- Stop making fun of me, Shotaro pronounces, it is not my fault if you are important to me.

Sungchan sited on the bed while still holding the older. Chenle decided to let them some privacy since he has confidence in them to not make anything wrong. He decided to go and take his lunch break, while he was walking to his and Renjun's office, he notices Renjun with two little kids. He never had seen them before, so they must have arrived today. The sound of his hungry stomach made him get back to his senses. Arrived at the office, he took a look at his phone to see Jisung had sent him a text message. It was saying " Thank you again for the note. Have a good afternoon and don't overwork yourself? See you tonight!". Chenle loves how Jisung always sends him a text message after he sees the note, he made especially for him. A smile appeared on his face. Maybe Jisung is someone more than his friend...

Later that day, Jisung was finishing his last class. He was tired from the hard-working day he had today. He didn't have any free period today which didn't let him have a long break. He was on the floor, looking at the selling, trying to regain steady respiration. He didn't even hear when Chenle opened the door. He finished early that day and decided to take Jisung back home. Jeno usually gives Jisung a ride back home, but he wanted to make a difference today. Jisung finally looks up and saw Chenle looking at him which brought a smile to his face. He stands up and hugs him. Chenle hugs back and it was a moment that the two boys didn't have in a long time since they both work so hard.

- What are you doing here, Jisung asks, you usually don't finish before eight?

- Renjun send me home early today, Chenle respond, my patient is doing better day by day, so he decided to send me home as a reward.

- I am happy to hear that, Let go home I am starving.

Chenle and Jisung walk out of the school and drove back home while holding hands. Arrived home, they had a yummy lunch, did their night routine and now it was time for bed. What could be surprising to know is that the two boys sleep in the same bed. The two of them fell asleep.

End of Flashback

Let me tell you the story of why the two boys sleep in the same room or, in this case, the same bed. It all started on a stormy night, Chenle was scared of the storm and the electricity when off. So Chenle searched comforted and he found it in Jisung's arms. Since that day, Chenle can't fell asleep without Jisung beside him. What happened when Chenle doesn't have his best friend by his side anymore? Will he be able to go through this or will he crumble?

1253 words

--------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, I posted a chapter! Sorry for not posting for a while. I have three tests coming up and the finals are also coming quickly, so I need to study and do my homework. But, I am almost done, so you can look forward to more updates!

Have a good night/day, everyone!