8 - I am coming for you

Jisung's P.O.V

We just arrive at Markhyuck's house to help them with the room of the little Felix. Renjun has Felix in his arms playing peekaboo with him, the baby laughs our so cute! I wish this could be Chenle and me someday, but he is in a relationship with this girl... that I have already forgotten the name.

Anyways I could see that something was bothering Mark Hyung and Donghyuck Hyung. What could be bothering them? Don't they should be happy to have a baby? Something was had come up and I seem to be the only one to have noticed it. I am going to ask Mark Hyung about it, since Donghyuck... I want to come back alive, ok?

- Hey, Mark Hyung, I ask him, can I talk to you?

- Sure, Mark responds and turns to look at his boyfriend, I will be back princess.

We went into the kitchen since no one was there and maybe they didn't want to tell everyone either.

- What's on your mind Hyung, I ask, I can see that you are bothered by something.

- Oh, Mark hesitated, it's nothing.

- Are you sure, I ask again, Donghyuck and you were barely looking at me since I arrive.

- I think we should tell all of you, Mark sign, let's go to the living room.

I follow Mark back to the living room where he told all of us to sit. Donghyuck picks up Felix from Renjun's arms since he told us that he might not contain himself after this important news. He also told Jaemin to hold me. Why am I being held? I am not going to kill anyone last time a check.

- So, Donghyuck started, Jisung please do not go and do some stupid thing after we finish saying what we have to say.

I am not dumb. I know this is about Chenle because I wouldn't go crazy for anyone else. I start to feel anxious about the sudden announcement the Markhyuck couple has to say.

- But we need to wait for Taeyong Hyung and Jaehyun Hyung, Mark suddenly says, we need them for the after.

- Are kidding me, I say clearly frustrated, I know very well this is about Chenle since I would go crazy for anyone else. So better tell quickly before I go and find out myself.

- Just wait a little bit-

Donghyuck was interrupted by the doorbell. Finally, I am going to find out what was going on with my little dolphin- I mean Chenle. Soon, we see Taeyong and Jaehyun... With another kid? Well, this one seems a little bit older than Felix thought.

- Hello everyone, Taeyong says smiling, it has been a while see we saw each other. Also, I present you Changbin, our son.

We look at the small boy that Jaehyun just put down and he directly when towards Felix, who was in Donghyuck's arms. He put Felix in his little playing area and Changbin flows to play with him. Changbin seems to be mature for his age since he has the initiative to be careful around Felix like he was to take care of him. I am calling it right now, those two will be together when they grow up.