13 - Happy Family

Jaemin's P.O.V

Renjun and I are busy putting the kids to bed. Yes, this includes Jisung since he is my child. I was putting Yeji in her crib while Renjun was doing the same with Hyunjin. They look so peaceful while sleeping, I don't want to be spared from them, I have even been twenty-four and I have so attached to them already. Having a little girl so I could dress all nice and I little boy so he could protect his sister. But I also understand if Jeno doesn't want to keep them. We can't force him to like kids if he doesn't. But, after we finish diner, Jeno told us that he wanted to talk to me and Renjun after we put the kids to bed. I wonder what he could want us to talk about. Jeno isn't the person that starts a conversation, so Renjun and I were very surprised when he asks us. I mean, I am not complaining. I like the fact that he is slowly opening up to us. We were finally done putting the bed to bed, so we walk towards our bedroom. We open the door to see Jeno sitting on our bed playing on his phone. Renjun walks towards the bed and jumps on the bed to hug Jeno.

- Hey baby boy, Jeno says while hugging back Renjun, did you have any difficulties putting the kids to bed?

- Surprisingly, I say while sitting on the edge of the bed and pouting, Jisung was the hardest since he didn't want to accept my hugs and kisses.

- You should have seen it coming Nana, Renjun says, Jisung is very dependant and doesn't like affection other than his precious little dolphin.

- True, I respond, anyways, what did you want to discuss about Jeno?

- So, Jeno started, I was thinking hard before diner. I came to the conclusion that I hope you accept.

- We will always accept you, daddy, Renjun says, even if it means sacrifice, we will do it. Right, Nana?

- Yes Nono, I say, we will always love you no matter what.

- So, Jeno starts again, if I told you, my baby boys, that I want to try living like a big happy family, what would you say?

Renjun and I look at Jeno shook, but I mean shook. I didn't think a single moment that Jeno would say this to us. Not has soon at this at least. I could feel tears start to fall. I was so happy that Jeno was considering and trying to live in the same house as kids. I could see and hear our little baby boy crying out of joy in Jeno's chest.

- I am so happy Daddy, Renjun says while crying, I couldn't ask for anything more. My lovely boyfriends, my friends, and kids.

- We are finally complete, I say hugging my two boyfriends, thank you so much Daddy for this amazing news.

- Anything for my baby boys, Jeno says, I could see in your faces that you didn't want to let go of the kids and how happy you were. I couldn't say no to that. Also, I might have grown to like them a little bit. They remind me of you two.

- Really, I say, what do you mean?

- Yeji is like Renjun, she is so cute, and I have the feeling to protect her. She dresses nicely and she is so cute when she wears big clothes. As for you Nana, Hyunjin looks like you since he is very joyful and very social. Also, they both have a little bit of me as well. Hyunjin is clearly a top since he doesn't let anything happen to his sister and wants to protect her at all costs. For Yeji, she loves her brother and she wants to show him all the love she can give him since he is the only person that's left to her.

I don't think I ever saw Jeno express his feelings this much in one day. But he is saying the truth, I never really thought about our resemblance between the kids and us. They are biologically ours, but they feel like they are. I couldn't have chosen better kids than them to complete our family. They will fit right in our big family. I will, we will give them all the love we have. They deserve it after everything they want. But I just remembered one small thing.

- Are they mafia kids, I ask, what if the parents come back to get them?

- I don't think they will come back for them, Renjun says, but if they come-

- I am ready for them, Jeno suddenly screams, I will kick the back myself?

We look towards Jeno to see him coming out of the closet with his sunglasses on and his baseball bat in his hands. Why does he have a baseball bat in the closet again? Oh yeah, in case something happens, and he needed to beat their butts. For the sunglasses... I still don't understand about the sunglasses, it's nine o'clock at night, he doesn't need his sunglasses. But at the same time, we are talking about Jeno, so it doesn't surprise me at the same time.

- Mama! Papa!

We look at Jeno's side to see Hyunjin wearing sunglasses as well, but he has a toy baseball bat. We aren't giving him a real baseball bat thank you very much. Renjun and I hit our forehead with our hands since we can't believe it. I love Jeno and I love the little boy, but this is a little bit too much... WHY IS THIS SO CUTE?!? OUR DADDY IS TRYING TO PROTECT US AND OUR LITTLE BOY WANTS TO DO THE SAME THING AS HIS FATHER!!!! I am crying inside. I can wait to officially start having these two kids in our family. Hyunjin runs so to Renjun and Jeno walk towards us. Renjun lifts the little boy and puts him on his lap while Jeno took me by surprise and puts me on his lap. Hyunjin turns towards and looks at the three of us before saying :

- Lub you Mama, Papa, and Dada!

- Love you too Hyunjin, Jeno says.

How can they be so cute! Jeno pinching Hyunjin's cheeks softly and Hyunjin giggling at his Dada action. I think I will get used to this very quickly.

1088 words

-----------------------------------------------------

October 20 ... The day I was born. That's right today is my birthday and I decided to surprise you guys with another chapter this week!

Have a nice day/night!!