11 - Please?

Jeno's P.O.V

We were back teaching today, but I could see that Jisung wasn't in the mood. We were all worried about Chenle, but I think this is affecting him more than any of us. Even the students have noticed something wrong with one of their teachers. The bell rings and all the students leave the dance studio and I turn to look at Jisung who is sitting in the darkest corner of the dance studio.

- I know this is hard, I start, but you need to continue your life Jisung.

- How did you feel when Renjun was taken by your mother? You wanted to do everything to get him out of there. You could do something, I can't. I feel hopeless.

I have to agree with him. When Renjun was kidnaped by my mother, I wanted to get him out of there as fast as possible. In Jisung's case, Chenle could be anywhere, and we don't have any clues about where he could be, and that girl seems to be something.

- I know exactly how you feel, I say, but you know that Chenle would love you being like this because of him. I am sure he would tell you to smile. Remember all the notes he put in your lunch? The times he came to surprise you after work. Do you remember all those memorable times you spend with him?

I finally see a smile on his face. I could tell that Chenle was and has a big impact on Jisung's life. I need saw him this happy, except when he dances. This is huge news to take in at once for him. But I know what could bring his mood up!

- Do you want to dance with me, I ask, we could dance to one of our favourite songs?

- Don't you have gone back home, Jisung ask me back, you were not supposed to go on a date with your boyfriends?

- It can wait, I say, I think you need to free your mind a little bit. Come on.

Jisung stands up while I was searching for the song on the computer to put in on the speaker. Can you guess the song I am talking about? Well, I am going to tell you. I and Jisung like to dance to Move by Taemin. We used to perfect the dance in our free time, so we know the dance pretty well if you ask me. I could feel Jisung look at the computer behind and I could tell he was excited.

- It has been a long time since the last time we dance to that song, Jisung says, let's see who remembers the dance the best.

- Is this a challenge Mr. Park Jisung, I ask, are you saying I could forget the dance w use to dance for 20 hours a week?

- We never know Appa, Jisung says, you know you are not getting younger.

- Oh. It's on, I say, you don't know what you got yourself into.

And that's when we started to dance just the two of us in the dance studio. We had so much fun, like in the old days. We were interrupted by Mark who stops the music.

- Donghyuck just texted me, Mark says, he says that there is a surprise waiting for you at home Jeno. He also asks for all of us to come.

We both nod before picking our stuff up and we were on our way to my house.

Jaemin's P.O.V

I was sweeping the floor because I close the restaurant a few minutes ago when I hear the door open. I look up to see Donghyuck holding Felix and holding Changbin's hand.

- Hey Nana, Donghyuck says, we were going to your house and decided to stop here to walk with you home.

- Sure, I answer, I am going to be ready in a few minutes.

I finish sweeping the floor and I go in the back to get my usual clothes on. I walk back to the front to see Donghyuck trying to hold Felix and Changbin at the same time.

- Here, I say, let me help you.

- Thanks, Donghyuck says, Changbin started to feel tired, and Felix has already slept in my arms, so it was quite hard to deal with both of them.

- It's understandable, I respond, but I am here now, So I can help you!

Donghyuck laughs at my excitement. I love kids and I would love to have kids someday, but I know that Jeno doesn't like them. I never ask Renjun about that subject, but we don't have time for our jobs so I don't know how it would go. Soon, we were at the front of our house, and I could hear some running and scream in the house. Who is running and screaming in the house? We open the door and see Renjun running... after two kids?

- Hyunjin! Yeji! Stop running, Renjun says, the boys are almost-

Renjun and the two kids stop running when they saw both of us. Changbin and Felix were already awake at this point. Changbin was moving in my arms to go on the floor. I put him on the floor and wobbled towards the two kids. Donghyuck did the same thing with Felix, but he crawls to them. They look at each other and soon they walk towards the center of the living room and start to play with their toys. Renjun looks at both of us and smiles nervously.

- Surprise, Renjun says.

- Who are those kids, I ask, I never saw them before.

- I didn't know you were a babysitter Renjun, Donghyuck says, who's the parents?

- It's more complicated than that, Renjun confesses, I will explain what happens today.

Renjun starts telling us all the story of what happened today at his work. I was shocked, to be honest. How could these two kids escape from their homes? Especially at such a young age. But I am not complaining since I love kids.

- So, Renjun says, I was thinking we could keep them here for the time being? You know, I don't think my workplace is a safe place for kids like them.

- I agree, I say, they can stay here as long as they need to. But I don't think Jeno will like this...

- Why, Renjun asks, he doesn't like kids?

- No, Donghyuck answer, Jeno doesn't like kids at all.

Oh, I am not excited to see Jeno's face when he comes back home...

1117 words

----------------------------------------------------------