3 - Dolphin problems (M)

Jisung P.O.V

Why did he do this? After all that we have been through, he even told me he was gay. How can a person change his sexuality in a week? I thought I would have a chance since we had such a good relationship and we started to get a little bit more affectionate when we are at home. We cuddle and give little kisses, but not on the lips and give each other hugs. I feel so sick in my stomach, why did it have to happen to me? Be friends with the kind of person that you trust in the beginning and the end, you get a stab in the back. I was walking towards my Dad's and Mom's house, and tears started to feel on my cheeks. I could see people kept looking at me and I didn't like it at all. So, I started to walk faster and a few minutes later, I arrived at my destination. Before I could knock on the door, Renjun opens the door and hugs me like no tomorrow.

- My poor little baby! Come in I made you some nice hot chocolate and fresh-baked chocolate chip cookies. Also, they are all for you, so don't tell Jaemin and Jeno.

- Thank you Renjun hyung and I wouldn't tell them.

Renjun led me to the living room to smell the nice smell of chocolate from the drink and the cookies. I can tell that Jaemin and Jeno would be jealous right now or maybe that is what he wants. Who knows, I am not the one to judge since I would like to have Chenle do the same thing. Wait! What am I saying? I couldn't feel this way towards him, but my heart his telling me to give him time. Only time can tell I guess, and I really hope that it won't take him years because I don't think I can go without him that long. Suddenly, I hear the front door open and I see Donghyuck and Mark running toward me. I could say that Donghyuck took a cookie before he hugs me.

- We are here for you Jisung, Mark said, I will even give you watermelon to make you feel better.

- You know it a big deal if Mark says he will give you his watermelon, Donghyuck says laughing, Jeno and Jaemin are still not here?

- We just arrived, Jeno scream.

We look towards the entrance to see Jeno and Jaemin with bags of food in their hands. I hear Renjun yell to his two boyfriends to come in the kitchen and put the grocery in their place. I look at the two boys that were by my side and I could see Donghyuck smirk and he suddenly said:

- I feel a little boy wants some action tonight.

The couple and I laugh at the comment. I mean if I were in Renjun's shoes I would have done the same thing. We all have needs that need to be fulfilled. Soon, we see the trio coming back in the living room, I could see the same look on Jaemin and Jeno's faces. They seem to be angry for some reason. Maybe they found out that Renjun didn't make cookies for them or something. The next thing we know, Renjun is thrown on Jeno's shoulder and was walking up the stairs. This doesn't seem good...

- We are going to be upstairs, Jaemin announces, if you need something just look for it and don't disturb us thank you very much.

Before we could respond to anything, Jaemin runs upstairs and we hear the door slam on the second floor. Well, that was unexpected, but if we hear the sound coming from there well, we will know where it comes from. Wait, Renjun was wearing different clothes from when he welcomes me.