6 - Johnny and the baby (M)

Donghyuck's P.O.V

We just left the Norenmin's house since I couldn't wait any longer to have my ass ripe apart. A few minutes later, we made our way home and I barely open the door that Mark is already kissing me. Damn, I miss those lips, It has been so much time since we made out and it was worth it. Mark shut the door close with his feet and he pushes me against the wall without breaking the kiss.

- Fuck I miss your lips baby, Mark says, I don't even think you need to dress into those lace panties since I am already turned on just by looking at you right now.

- Please, put it in my already, I say while whinnying, I have been waiting so long for your big dick to be inside of me.

Mark picks me up and I put my legs around his waist, and we are on our way to the couch since we are this horny. He puts me on the couch and takes off his shirt and I see those well-built abs. How much I miss that hot and sexy body of his. Then, he takes my shirt off and starts kissing from my neck down my body, towards my pants.

- Please stop teasing, I say while moaning, I have been waiting for still for so long.

- So impatient princess, Mark says teasingly, maybe I should wait a little bit more.

- No daddy please, make me feel good.

- I am getting their princess, I need to take those pants and panties off and underwear off before I make you feel good.

Then, Mark takes off my pants quickly and notices that I am wearing one of my pairs of lace panties. I could hear Mark groan at the sight he was in front of him.

- You were already prepared for this, didn't you? My horny sunshine.

I feel Mark take off my panties and take my dick into his hand and start to make movements. I moan out loud and I could tell mark like this since we started to go faster. I moan louder and louder all for Mark's pleasure. Soon, I fell the familiar knot inside my belly.

- I am close, I say while moaning, please let me cum.

- Not so fast princess, I want to cum at the same time as you.

He suddenly stops and I whine, I wanted to cum, I was so close! This is so frustrating, and I like it. I look at Mark starting to unbuckle his belt when we hear the doorbell ring.

- You got to be fucking kidding me.

- Why are they here now, I say while putting my pants back on, we were just getting to the fun part.

- I know princess, I promise y6ou after this we will continue, but I might not have patient as I was a few minutes ago.

- I will be waiting for you to destroy my ass like you always.

- Oh, this better be for a good cause because I am very hard right now.

Common Disease - Norenmin (Complete)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara