April Fools Special

------ This is a special chapter, and it happens a little bit later in the storyline, so there might be a new character that you didn't see yet. But they will be coming soon. ------

Donghyuck's P.O.V

Today is the April 1. This means it April Fools day... I am telling you if Mark does something stupid this year, he is going to sleep on the couch. I was doing breakfast, like every mourning, when I see Felix coming down the stairs.

- Good mourning Felix, I say to him, did you sleep well?

- I did mama, Felix responds, I even have time to do a fish for today's special day!

- Really, I say intrigue, who might be this person be?

- Nobody, Felix says blushing, well, it might be my crush.

- Oh, I say smirking, come and tell mama the tea.

Felix sits on the stool in the kitchen and starts to eat his breakfast. I look at him waiting for him to tell me more about this special boy.

- So, there is this boy, he starts, we are in the same classes since I want up a grade and he is so hot! His name is Changbin and he is so nice to me like if I need hugs, he gives me all the hugs I want!

- If you want some advice, I say, keep that man. He seems very nice, and he seems to love you. If he gives you all this affection, it's probably because he likes you.

- Really, he says excitedly, then I will go to school and bring him the little fish and brownies!

- That's a great idea! I think there are still brownies you made in the fridge.

- OMG! Thank you, mama, you are the best!

He hugs me and runs towards the fridge to get the brownies. Suddenly, I feel arms wrapping around my waist.

- Mourning princess, Mark says with a sexy mourning voice, did you sleep well?

- Good morning to you too, I say while turning around and kissing his cheek, I did sleep well. But I don't have a lot of time, since I have to drop Felix off at school.

- Sure, he says, I still need to change and go to school too. But my class doesn't start before one o'clock.

- So, you will be giving Felix a ride back home?

- Of course, He says kissing my forehead, you can spend some time with Renjun since it has been some time since you last saw him.

- It's true, I respond, I will so and visit him today.

- Mama, Felix scream, we need to go to school now! I need to see Changbin!

- Changbin, Mark asks, who is that boy?

- That's the name of our son crush, I answer, and he is very excited to see him. He is going to bring him brownies and a little fish he did himself.