15 - Fun Time (M)

Renjun's P.O.V

Donghyuck and I just put Hyunjin, Yeji, Felix and Changbin to sleep. We walk downstairs to see Jaemin, Jeno and Mark arguing with each other. What are we going to see now?

- I am the better boyfriend, Mark says.

- No, Jeno says, we are the better boyfriends. We finish what we start.

- I told you, Mark says, Johnny interrupts us and we got Felix. He is one of the best things that happen to us.

- Still, Jaemin adds, our baby boy gets to cum and he isn't left frustrated.

Donghyuck and I look back and forth at the three tops. I feel like I am living with four kids: Hyunjin, Yeji, Jeno and Jaemin. They were arguing for nothing. All three of them are amazing boyfriends. They don't need to show dominance, since we all know that both of us would let our boyfriend/boyfriends dominate us any time.

- Boys, Donghyuck suddenly says, could you stop arguing about this? We all know that you are all the best boyfriends anyone could ask for.

- I agree, I say, you could dominate us any day.

I see the three boys smirking at us. I don't like this smirk. I could feel like there was something behind this smirk. Suddenly I fell my feet lift from the floor. Oh no... I should have known what they had in mind. I start to wiggle in Jeno's arms.

- Put me down, I scream, I still want to walk!

- Well, Jaemin starts, you won't be able to walk for a few more days. Same for Donghyuck.

- Mark freaking Lee, you seagull, Donghyuck suddenly screams, put me down right now! Taeyong, Jaehyun and Jisung could come home at any time.

- Sorry baby, Mark responds, but you ask for it. Also, stop screaming for now the kids are sleeping.

- What do you mean by now, I ask, we shouldn't scream at all!

- Oh, Jeno starts, believe me, baby boy when I say this. You are going to scream when we start what we are going to do.

I feel bad for me and my fellow bottom butts. I can tell that the boys won't be easy on us today. I am very sorry for the kids and the Jaeyong couple and Jisung if they enter the house while we are doing.

Jisung's P.O.V

We just finished our meeting with M. Baekhyun and M. Suho. Taeyong Hyung, Jaehyun Hyung and I were now on our way towards Markhyuck's house. Chenle's parents were following us with their own car, same goes for M. Baekhyun, M. Suho and their friends. I was looking out of the window while thinking about future events. Is our plan going to work? I mean, who would go against the government? Probably NingNing. I just hope that Chenle is going to be fine both physically and mentally. Who knows what this girl is capable of.