10 - Someone Is At The Door (M)

Warning: They will be mention blood, guns and the mafia in this chapter. Reader discretion is advised.

Renjun P.O.V

I was thinking about Chenle while my lunch break. I would like to help Hyung with the situation, but I still need to work. They were not that much action in the building if you ask me. All the same old patients I have every week, all the same work I have to do. Why can I have an event happen?

- Renjun, someone scream, we need you at the entrance. Right now!

When is happening out there? Why is Hendery screaming my name like a mad dog? I run towards to see Hendery look lost while Xiaojun and YangYang are holding... two little kids? What are two little kids doing here especially at such a young age? I have never seen them around before, so they must be new.

- Renjun, Hendery says relief, you are finally here. Those two little children came here a few minutes ago and I didn't know what to do.

- Do you know how old they are, I ask, we can maybe help them find their parents-

- NO, the two kids scream and start crying, they mean.

They seem young. If they run away from home, this means that something bad happens to the kids or they were traumatized by something. I kneel and look at the little boy. He reminds me of the first time Chenle, he was so she and he was hiding his face in his father's chest. Maybe he could tell me a little bit more about what exactly is going on.