5 - The mourning for the visitor

Jisung's P.O.V

I woke his mourning feeling a little better, but I still feel sad about the fact that Chenle has a girlfriend. I don't even know who is NingNing, to be honest, I never have her at the house before. So, it was really a big shock for me, and all my friends and I thought that I would and up with him. But he did say in the group chat that he was bisexual, so maybe I still have a chance. For now, I just need to focus on myself and to get over it, not necessarily Chenle, but the situation.

- Jisung, Jaemin says while knocking on the door, are you awake?

- Yes, I respond, I am awake Hyung. You can come in.

I see Jaemin peeking his head truth through the doorway. He came in and sit on the end of the bed. I could see that he wanted to talk about something to me, but I didn't know where to start.

- How are you feeling today, he asks me, are you feeling better than yesterday?

- Yes Hyung, I respond, I realize that I can't stop him if he has feelings about her.

- I personally think, Jaemin says, that you will only grow strong from this situation. But I also think that you are maturely taking this, and I am proud of you.

- Thank you Hyung, I answer, it means a lot to me coming from you.

- It's nothing Jisung, just know that we are always here for you and nothing will change that.

- I know, even though you were very busy yesterday.

- Sorry, it has been a while for the three of us and I think we all needed it.

- I understand you; I would have done the same thing probably if I would be in a relationship with someone.

- Enough talking about that and let's talk about breakfast. What would like to eat?

- I would like to eat some rice with some eggs, ham, and kimchi.

- I will do this for you and the others this mourning then. Also, why are Mark and Donghyuck sleeping on the couch?

- Mark Hyung was drunk last night and he fell asleep on the couch while hugging Donghyuck Hyung, so he fell asleep soon after his boyfriend.

- Well, that explains a lot. I will get going then. I will tell one of the boys to get you. You should rest as much as possible.

- Sure Hyung, I will sleep a little bit more and I will take a shower when I wake up.

- Good, then I let you do it, see you later.

- Later Hyung!

Jaemin left my room and I sit on my bed deep into my thought. I can't stop thinking about Chenle and I think I will go crazy. We used to talk to each other every day, sleep in the same bed, to eat breakfast and dinner together. I feel weird without him since I didn't see him at all yesterday. I will try to sleep through it and I hope I can't forget a little bit about him.