12 - Can we focus?

Donghyuck P.O.V

Why do I have to be here right now? Soon, Mark, Jisung and Jeno arrived home and when they saw the kids, the reactions were a mix. Two of them were happy to see two new kids and one of them was not happy about the news he just hurt.

- We are not, Jeno says, I don't want to deal with anyone else.

- But the kids are so cute, Jaemin says, they also need a house, and we have a big house. So, we can keep them!

- No, Jeno insisted, I don't want little humans running around while we could be cuddling in bed. I don't want to take of them!

- Please Jeno, Renjun says, the kids need a home, and we are the only option for now.

That continues to go on and on and on. I was getting tired of hearing them arguing over some little kids. The kids need a home and never ask to be born in a mafia family. I could say that both Mark and Jisung were also very tired of the couple as well. I think I need to step in.

- Guys, I scream, can we stop arguing about the fact that they are kids and focus on the fact that they don't have a house? Jeno, I know you don't like kids, but can you think about it for a second? Do you want them so to be under the stress? Do you want them to be killed by anyone?

- No, Jeno responded, I don't want anything to happen to them. But it doesn't mean I want them to stay here?

- Can you at least try, Renjun ask, if you don't feel go with the kids in the house, we could figure something out after that.

- And maybe, Jaemin adds, you will like the kids!

I could see Jeno think about it. When we use to talk about kids a few years ago, Jeno didn't even want to think about it. But even since Renjun came into the picture, he changes a lot. I hope he will consider the offer Renjun and Jaemin are offering him.

- I am willing to try, Jeno started, but I don't want you two to make some sort of scenario. I am doing this for you baby boys.

I could see tears slowly building up in both Renjun and Jaemin's eyes. They were so happy. Renjun for the kids and Jaemin, for the fact Jeno consider having kids. Soon, the three of them were hugging each other while, two were crying and one was trying to comfort them. I didn't notice, but I also started to tear up. I suddenly feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

- Happy, aren't you Mark ask, Jeno finally opening up for a new adventure.

- Yes, I say, Jeno has changed so much since Renjun came and I could tell he was happy to see them happy.

- Maybe, Mark starts, when he saw us with Felix his vision of life change. Having kids is a big change in a relationship and maybe he is ready to take that big step.

Mark was right, Jeno could have seen our couple having a kid make him realize that he wanted the same thing. Only time will tell.

Jeno's P.O.V

Soon, Mark, Donghyuck, Felix and Changbin left the house. Me, my boyfriend, Jisung and the two kids were the only ones left in the house. I could tell you that the house was full. But it was kind of fun since the house wasn't silent anymore. Jisung was running around the house chasing the kids, my two boyfriends were making dinner, while I was thinking on the couch. I was deep into my thoughts. I know I decided of keeping the kids for a while. But a little part of me was telling me to keep the kids. Me, the man that used to hate kids the most now what to have kids? What is going on with me? Maybe, Renjun and Jaemin made me change my perspective of life. Maybe, I want to have kids and start a family with the loves of my life.

- What are you think about, Renjun asks, you didn't even hear Jaemin calling that dinner is ready.

- Sorry, I respond, I was thinking about something. But don't worry, it's nothing bad or personal.

- Fine, Renjun says, but you still need to come and eat before it gets cold.

- Sure, I say, and I may want to talk with you and Jaemin about something when we are alone.

- Sure, Renjun says, you can always tell us everything and we won't judge you.

Renjun kiss my lips before going back to the kitchen. I know I can tell them everything, but I want to tell them the real answer and not changing it a few weeks later. I don't like seeing my babies sad. So, I want to make the right decision for me, but also the two love of my life. But the question that is left to answer is, what is the right decision? Do I want to keep the kids, or do I don't want to keep the kids?

- Jeno, Jaemin ask, are you coming? We have been waiting for you. We let the kids eat since they were hungry, but, Renjun and Jisung are waiting for you.

- I am coming in a few minutes, I say, I am still thinking about something.

- Don't take too long, Jaemin says, Jisung is very hungry, and he is ready to eat your food as well as his.

- That doesn't surprise me of him, I say laughing, try and get him away from my food, please.

- I will, Jaemin says, but I won't be able to hold him forever.

He kisses my lips as well before going back o the kitchen and I think I made my decision.

1007 words

----------------------------------