chapter 3

the next day sam woke up earlier than the day before. she got ready and even curled her hair. miles went in her room while she was in her bathroom and sat on her bed.

"jesus miles you scared me!" sam said, her eyes widened.

"you look beautiful sam" miles said calmly smiling a little.

"thanks miles." her face turned red, tomato red.

miles walked up to her putting his hand on her cheek.

"are you hot?" miles asked looking into her eyes

sam didn't answer, she was deep in his eyes. the sadness in his eyes had disappeared but the lust, oh that lust was still there.

"you turned red"miles softly said.

miles slowly removed his hand from her face. sam's cheek was still cold from the touch of his hand. she wished it would have lasted longer. she liked his touch. she felt safe. even though his hand was cold, she felt warm.

miles sits back down on her bed. looking at the wall, just staring at it. sam wondered why he was here but she didn't ask. she was scared to ask. she knew miles would say something rude or have some smart ass response.

"you have beautiful eyes sam." he said it not too quiet but not too loud

"thank you miles." sam said, still blushing.

the. way miles said her name stuck in her head. he had never said her name like that before. he said it so deep, like a poem. she loved the way he said her name sam. sam sam sam. this was in her head for a while and she loved it every time it played in her head. sam was in love with the voice of miles.

"i'm gonna go eat wanna come?" sam asked with a smile on her face.

"i'm not hungry" miles turned around after saying this causing sam's smile to fade.

-

it was now 10pm and sam was in miles' room. they were talking about anything, everything, well almost everything.

"i'm gonna go to sleep. goodnight miles!"

"wait sam! i don't want to be alone tonight."

they went to sam's mostly because her bed was bigger. they lay down on her bed and miles instantly latched on to sam. he had his arms wrapped around her waist, his head resting on the back of her neck. sam felt safe. happy. warm. she loved this feeling.