chapter 7

10 days later
miles hadn't talked to sam since what happened in the shower that day. sam cried a lot. thinking a lot.  he thinks my body is disgusting. wait no! he loves my body and that what he wanted. he just wanted to have sex with me then never talk to me again!! that bitch!! sam got up out of her bed and went straight to miles' room. she was speed walking nearly jogging to his room. she barged in without any hesitation.

"miles fairchild! you asshole!!!" sam yelled but not to loud. she was filled with rage and miles was clueless. before miles could say anything she yelled at him again this time with a few tears.

"how could you?! that was your plan from the beginning wasn't it? you just wanted to have sex with me you never truly liked me. your just a hornet fuck aren't you!!" by the time she finished talking she was crying so much her face turned red from the stress and anger.

"sam i would never do that! i-i care about you more than anything! that wasn't my plan at all i want to be with you sam. always and forever." he said calmly, soothingly. he didn't raise his voice saying this not even a little bit.

"bullshit!! i don't want to speak to you ever again do you understand me!!? i want you out of my life!!" sam still yelling and still crying. at this moment miles began to cry too

"your all i have sam!! you are my life. i need you!! i fucking need you sam!!!!" he yelled that last part, causing sam to flinch. he noticed this and cried more.

"i'm-i'm sorry. i would never do anything to hurt you. i-i- i love you sam. i really do."
he slowly walked up to her and held her in his arms. sam was crying in his shoulder.

"miles, i love you too." sam said sniffling in between words. they truly did love each other but neither one of them wanted to say it in this situation. but they had to.

"let's never fight again okay. i don't like seeing you cry. your the love of my life and i hate seeing you upset." miles was calm. he knew he scared her and didn't ever want her to feel like that again. he fucked up this one time and he knew he did. they were indeed soulmates.