chapter 11

"w-what? we can't just run away miles." sam said, she was shocked. "we have to, it's our only option." "well where would we go?" "i could steal some money that mrs.grose has stashed. go pack now." "okay" sam went to her room and packed up all her stuff then went back to miles' room. miles came back and he packed then they left without saying bye to anyone. miles left a note for flora telling her how much he loved her. and they were off. they went as far as they could and found a nice little motel to stay at. "now can you tell me why we had to do this? why you broke up with me in the first place?" sam asked she was a little upset. "quint. the spirit in the house. he told me that if we didn't break up that he would hurt you. kill you. i didn't want to loose you so i broke up with you and the only way we could be together is if we ran away. normally the gate wouldn't open so i'm surprised it did." sam put her hand on his cheek "i love you miles." he didn't say anything and just kissed her. it was a very passionate kiss, not like any of the other ones. miles was free, sam was free. they were happy together.

4 years later

 sam worked at a coffee shop to make some extra money while miles was a famous singer and guitarist. they had a little girl named paige. she had dark brown hair like miles and green eyes like sam. miles loved her and took very good care of her. miles saved flora from the house and kate adopted her. mrs. grose passed 2 years ago. they were all happy with their new lives and never visited the house again. quints spirit never left the house. sam and miles live in a two story house and its baby blue. they were on a picnic right now and miles took her there for a specific reason. he dropped on one knee and asked sam "will you make me the happiest man in the world and be my wife?" of course she said yes. they were the happiest they have ever been and they visited flora and kate every weekend with their 2 year old daughter. 

this is probably the end of this story and i will make more!! sorry it was short but i didn't really know what i was doing. i hope you enjoyed it!!!!