chapter 10

sam missed him already. she wanted him back, she had to fight the urge to run into his room and kiss him. and even worse, she really wanted to have sex with him. she wanted to do anything with him. she stayed in bed sobbing quietly so no one would hear her. her and miles were always a secret. she decided to get up and pretty herself up to try to feel better. she did her makeup and put on a short red dress. she felt hot, she did indeed look hot. she went to miles' room happily then when she got to his door, about to open it, she remembered. she stood there for a moment and began to cry. tears were rolling down her face and that's when the door in front of her had opened. 

sam looked up to see miles with a worried look on his face. "w-what are you doing here?" miles said, shocked that she was standing outside his door. sam didn't say anything. she went into miles' arms and began to cry more. the sound of his voice reminded her of that day in the shower for some odd reason. they were over and she would never have another moment like that with anyone. she backed out of miles' arm and ran outside to the koi pond. of course miles followed her, he truly loved her more than anything. sam was skipping rocks like he had taught her. miles sat down next to her  and he was looking at her. she was still him her tiny tight dress. "you look good sam. you always do." miles had a little smile on his face. her beauty always made him smile. sam looked at him with her emerald eyes. "thanks miles." she was still crying a little bit. miles wiped her tears with his thumb and kept his hand on her cheek for a moment. "look sam i-" miles started speaking but got cut off by sam kissing him. he missed it. he missed the touch of her soft, plump lips. they kissed for a good 8 seconds then quickly pulled away. miles look at sam in her eyes, not breaking eye contact. he was smiling, she loved his smile. "lets go to my room" miles quickly blurted out. are we gonna do it??? i really want to. i want him. sam thought to herself. we're gonna do it. i don't care about quint. i only care about doing this with sam. miles thought to himself. and then they went to his room and you can probably guess what happened next.

this next part is for all you horny fucks out there. enjoy!!

they began to make out. miles pinned sam to the bed, not disconnecting their lips. she lifted up his shirt, running her fingers down his chest and back.  they disconnected their lips to take off each others clothing then instantly reconnected their lips. miles took off sam's bra with one hand. he did it pretty easy too. how the fuck did he do that so easy? sam thought to herself but then that thought instantly left her mind when miles pulled down her underwear. he slowly put his dick inside her and she let out a loud moan. miles put his hand over her mouth "be a good girl for me and stay quiet." miles whispered. his voice was raspy when he whispered which turned on sam even more.  miles pulled out before he came and continued to kiss sam. they were listening to loud musing, making out, then miles pulled away. "we have to run away if we want to be together. i'll explain when we find a place to stay." he looked dead serious, no smile, lust was back in his eyes.

a/n: sorry for not updating for a while. next part should come out sooner.