chapter 9

one month later

they were happy. flora, mrs. grose, and kate still didn't know. they were good at keeping their relationship a secret. they didn't really talk to anyone other than each other. they were in miles' room at the moment. miles was playing a song for sam on his guitar. she loved his music. she loved the way he strummed the guitar. his messy hair was in his face.

-

sam was laying down on miles' stomach, half asleep. he was playing with her hair then he sat up instantly. he kissed her soft lips and pulled away fast. "we're done!" he said it quickly, tears rolling down his face. "w-what do you mean?" sam was very confused. "i'm breaking up with you." sam was still confused and thought he was joking but then she saw the seriousness in his face. he was dead serious. sam realized that he wasn't joking around and began to cry. "i-i'm soory but you have to get out of my room now." miles said, his voice breaking from crying. "you-you promised that you would never b-break my heart, you said i was the love of your life! why are you doing this?" sam was sobbing at this point, her cheeks soaking wet from her tears. "y/n please leave before things get worse." she couldn't believe the words that just came out of his mouth. she was beyond heartbroken. she loved him more than anything and she thought that they were happy. why was he doing this? he said i was his one and only! why the fuck would he make me feel like this!?!!!???!

miles' pov

i didn't want to do it. i truly do love her. quint. he said that he would kill her if i didn't break up with her. i don't want her to die. i did the right thing. i don't want her to die. but what if he still hurts her?? god did i fuck up!?!? oh jeeze i messed up bad!!!! ill give her space for now. i just hope quint doesn't do anything to her, she's still my love, my world, she's still my baby girl!

sam had ran to her room, crying in her pillow. she decided to take a shower to hopefully make her feel better, it didn't. the only thing that made her happy was miles. she just wanted him to hold her right about now. she has only been away from him for 30 minutes and she already missed him dearly. they were deeply in love and just like that, it was over. she lay down on her side still sobbing and still hoping that miles would walk in and cuddle her and comfort her. she wanted him to explain why he did it. and on top of that she still had his raspy voice from this morning in  her mind. she craved him physically. she had only had sex with him once but at this moment she wanted more. 

i want to warn you about this next part. i need jesus.

that day in the shower was special to sam. it was the day she lost her virginity. was miles a virgin before this moment? she didn't know and didn't care at the moment. sam had barely got in the shower when she heard someone walk in. she heard clothes drop and then the shower door opened. she knew it was miles so she turned around and connected their lips. miles grabbed her waist and pulled her towards him. their bare bodies were touching, sam's heart started racing. was she really about to have sex with him in the shower?!?! yes, she wanted to but was nervous, it was her first time and she was scared. miles pinned her to the wall not breaking their lip contact. he pulled away only to speak "ready?" sam nods, too nervous to speak. miles kisses your luscious lips and enters her slowly. he thrusts in and out, kissing her neck. sam let out a loud moan and miles quickly put his hand over her mouth and shushing her. "shhhh" he chuckled and continued to kiss her. "fuuuuckkk go faster" sam moaned. miles listened to her and went faster and harder and deeper. sam moaned even louder than the first time but miles didn't stop her. he liked the sound of her moans, it turned him on more. sam latched her hands onto his back putting scratch marks down his back but miles didn't mind. sam was getting weak and tired but she still wanted more. "i-i'm gonna-" sam said, breathing heavily. "me too" miles said, he too was breathing hard. they both climaxed, miles a little before sam. miles kissed sam and got out of the shower, put his clothes back on, and went to his room. sam sat on the shower floor trying to catch her  breath, her legs shaking like crazy. she was a virgin no more.

i apologize for that and i will now go read a bible.