chapter 6

sam had figured it out. she was indeed in love with miles. sam mandell was in love with miles fairchild no doubt about it. but was miles in love with her? she didn't know. but to answer that question miles was in fact in love with her. but sam had her doubts of course. how couldn't she? he was a strange boy and she couldn't quite figure him out completely. that's what she loved most about him, the mystery.

-

they went inside to change into dry clothes. they were talking and ended up making out on sam's bed. miles was on top of her. sam was thinking per usual god he's so hot! i'm am so lucky to have him. i crave him always! shit! what if my mom walks in!?!! we should probably lock the door!!!! sam pulls away and gets up to lock the door.

"so my mom doesn't walk in. or flora." sam smiles then walks back to miles.

miles smiles at her. but it wasn't really a smile, it was more of a smirk. he wanted the door locked. her preferred the door to be locked. he liked it like that. especially alone with sam. now he wasn't gonna do what your probably think oh no. he didn't want to rush her. he just liked being alone with her.

they made out for a while then ended up cuddling and falling asleep. miles had his arm wrapped around her waist. she felt warm and safe. she always felt safe when she was with miles. miles was her protector and she was his. miles made sam comfortable, he always did.

-

the next day was bright and sunny. it's always sunny to miles when he's with sam. without her his world is empty. he truly loved her, but was scared to say those words. i love you sam. he thought those words every time he looked at her but was it too soon? did she love him back? of course she did but what if she got scared?? no she wouldn't. she loves him and he loves her simple. so why was he so scared?

sam woke up around 8:15, miles was still sleeping. she got up to go shower, she used miles' shower. mid shower she heard someone walk in but didn't think anything about it. she heard clothes drop and then miles stepped in this shower and grabbed her waist and pulled her to him. you can probably guess what happened next.