Prologue...

1998 After the war, Hogwarts Castle

Voldemort is dead. Many of Harry's friends, classmates, housemates, and people he actually liked were dead. And all of it was his fault. He's done so many mistakes, so many it's hard to count them all. 'But at least we won the war.' But for what has everything been? After learning the truth, Harry doubted every second of his life. His beliefs, his friends, the war, the people he trusted, and even himself. He was such an idiot he wanted to curse himself to oblivion.

Everyone was jumping, celebrating, and crying happy tears around Harry but he was frozen in place. The moment he touched the elder wand he felt like in a pensieve. He viewed years and years of memories. All the memories of all the people who used the wand. The oldest Peverell brother, the man who stole it from him, Grindelwald, Dumbledore, and Voldemort. Memories of Dumbledore manipulating the entire world - including him - and making his twisted plans. Memories of Voldemort in his youth, with his friends, actually acting like a human being, but then making Horcruxes and going mad. Memories of Grindelwald's close relationship with Dumbledore and how he betrayed him and killed his own sister. Memories of Antioch's childhood and his brothers, meeting death and then dying by his own gift.

Dumbledore manipulated him. His two best friends were fake. Sirius wasn't even dead and Voldemort was just another victim of Dumbledore's manipulations. All these years he was just an obedient dog, a chess pawn that Dumbledore controlled and moved at his will. All of the hardships Harry went through were all carefully planned. The old coot even planned where Voldemort would be resurrected! Every single time he was at the brink of death, it was planned by Dumbledore! His every school year went the way the old man wanted. Heck, he even planned Riddle possessing Ginny!

Harry's legs gave out. He fell on the cobblestone pathway and tried his best not to break down right where he was. The world was spinning, his head was pounding like crazy and he felt like dying right there. His life was meant to go a completely different way. The prophecy was the fakest thing ever, and the real one was very confusing, and the complete opposite of the fake one. Trying to calm himself down, he didn't see everybody going inside the castle, or two figures approaching him.

"-rry! Harry!" Harry finally regained his hearing and realized that the two figures calling out to him were his ex-best friends - but they didn't know that yet - trying to get his attention.

Harry quickly stood up and hid the elder wand in his robes. The wand's core dancing with his magic was very odd but he brushed it off. "I spaced out, sorry. How are you guys? Should we head to the hospital wing? Ron's leg seems awful." He tried sounding as sincere as possible, pointing at the bite on Ron's left leg.

"I'm fine mate, can we quickly show you something?"

The pair turned around, not willing to listen to Harry's answer. He just glared at Ron when he wasn't looking and followed them to the left side of the castle.

The pair turned around and faced Harry. They pointing their wands at him and put on nasty grins. "We didn't want to do this, Harry." Hermione started softly.

"It's just all these years, we pretended to be your friends and now that it all is finally over, we can claim our prize for working hard all this time." Ronald grinned like a mad man. "If you don't mind, we might as well take that little wand of yours, Expelliarmus!" Harry's wand flew to Ron's hand immediately and he almost let out a sigh that the wand wasn't the Elder wand.

Hermione added silencing charms and notice me not charms for privacy much needed to what they were gonna do. She also tied Harry up so he wouldn't be able to do anything. "I've been waiting for this moment 5 years now! All of the time, you were such a prick. You always got the attention, Potter. And I was merely the boy's who lived' shadow, merely his best friend. Nobody ever paid attention to me," the ginger complained while walking circles around Harry. "I couldn't talk to people without them saying 'Oh, you're Harry's best friend?'. They only remembered me because of you! Putting that aside, because of you we both almost died MORE THAN 10 TIMES, POTTER!"