Chapter 1

Harry slowly opened his eyes, the place he was in was cold and uncomfortable and a freezing breeze hit his trembling skin. He slowly sits up, his entire body ached all over, and the cold added to its effect. Harry slowly opened his eyes and looked around himself. He was confused to say the less, the place he resided in for months was now... Different? The small square black space he was tortured in every second was now an endless beautiful flower field full of different colors and types of flowers. And he didn't feel any pain. All the pain Harry felt for months, the pain that tortured him physically and mentally was almost gone... He almost felt free, almost. 

The temperature suddenly changed, and a warm breeze suddenly hit Harry's body. The boy relaxed into the warmth and very slowly stood up, trying not to put too much pressure on his still slightly aching body. Harry looked around. The bright green grass was a medium length, full of different kinds of bright-colored wildflowers. A small hill was in the middle of the field and a giant tree stood on top. The tree itself was a soft yellow color with hints of pastel green at the ends. Leaves were moving slightly from the warm wind blowing in their direction and a man stood leaning back at the tree. 

Harry hesitated but his curiosity got the better of him and he slowly made his way up the hill and to the tree where the tall dark-haired man stood. Upon reaching his destination, Harry examined the man carefully. His long black hair was put in a high ponytail that perfectly blended with his relaxed face. The man's skin was a healthy pale color and his eyes were firmly closed. He looked very relaxed. The tall man sighed and slowly opened his eyes to look at the boy in front of him. Harry jumped in surprise.

"How long were you gonna keep looking at me without saying anything, master?" The man asked, his bright yellow eyes glowing with mischief, knowledge, respect, and curiosity. 

"Eh, I- Wait. What did you call me?" The raven-haired boy asked with a hint of surprise and confusion in his voice.

The tall man full-heartedly laughed. "I called you 'Master', master. I suppose I should introduce myself... My name is Arziphales. Though you mortals on the mortal world usually call me death or the grim reaper." Death smiled fondly at the young boy in front of him. "Anyways, you must have a lot of questions so sit down on the grass and ask away." Harry nodded and sat in front of the tall man that did the same. 

"So, Uhm, first of all, why am I here?"

"Of course, you would like to ask that first." The man sighed. "Well, first of all, because you're dead. You've been dead for eight months now but I couldn't bring you here because the spell that witch put on you was still working. She had the audacity to put my own spell on you!" The man pouted, though rage could be seen in his eyes. "Anyways, this place is called the eternal field. You're here because you're a special guest and had a very hard, unfair life. Only special souls like yours appear here, master." Death finished.

"Why is my soul special?"

"Because you're my master."

"Right.." Harry sighed. 

The teen seemed deep in thought, which he was. He carefully observed the information before moving onto the next question. "Okay, second question. Why do you refer to me as 'Master'?." 

"Because you're my master." 

Harry groaned in annoyance. "I mean, why am I your master? How come did I become your master in the first place? How can Death even have a master?" 

Arziphales giggled like a schoolgirl and put on a wide grin, just like a small child would. "Well, you collected the three hollows - The Elder Wand, The Resurrection Stone, and the Insivisiblity cloak. Meaning that you became my master. If anyone else would have done it, I wouldn't have accepted them, but you're different. You have the Peverell blood in your veins and your core is darker than mosou black paint, so that's why I can accept you as my master." Death answered, still grinning.