Chapter 9

When Harry was a good distance from the entrance, he ducked into a small alley in-between two shops. From there he made himself visible and shifted his looks so that he was a blonde boy with blue eyes, and higher cheekbones. He couldn't wait till he could reclaim the invisibility cloak!

He was glad that there weren't very many people out at this time, he just hoped that the goblins didn't make too much of a fuss. After about half an hour of walking, he finally made it to the doors of Gringotts.

As he stepped inside, he immediately saw a goblin coming towards him. When the goblin got close enough, he bowed at the waist and gave the proper greeting as Arziphales had shown him.

"Well met, master goblin."

The goblin simply bowed his head and responded.

"Well met young wizard. We don't usually do business at this hour, but we received a message today that we were to have a special visitor. Am I correct to assume that is you?"

"Yes you see, I need to remain anonymous at least for now, but I need something taken care of."

"Then, let's begin."

The goblin led Harry down a hall to the right of the bank and stopped at a door with the name Ricbert on it. In the future, Ricbert would become the chief teller! Where it had been white then, now it was a nice shade of brown.

When they entered the room the goblin claimed his seat behind the desk then looked at Harry expectantly, when he did not immediately sit, the corner of his mouth twitched up into a smirk.

"You may sit, but before you do, I would appreciate it if you undid the changes to your appearance."

Harry did as Ricbert asked, then took his seat.

Meanwhile, Ricbert could not believe this child was in front of him. If it had not been for the wards around the bank that could detect creature blood, he would have said that the young boy was part veela! To say he was interested was saying the least, he wanted to know just where this fragile-looking child had come from.

"You said you needed some things taken care of?"

"Yes, you see I need to get a child adopted with a wizard family in America. I also need this kept quiet from the ministry."

"As long as this child has no living relatives, and is of wizard blood, we can help. For a price of course." He adds with a smirk.

"Of course, I have some money with me. It should cover what I need right now. If everything goes well, I will have access to a vault by the time I leave. The child in question is an orphan in a muggle orphanage, he also is half-fairy so I think you understand why I don't want him in England, and with the war getting worse I don't want him in Europe. I need you to send a letter to a family who wants to adopt. They would need to come down to the orphanage to pick him up. I also require a blood test."

"The blood test first, after that we can discuss the adoption, and price for service."

"Agreed."

Ricbert then grabbed a piece of parchment, a bowl, and a dagger with a jeweled hilt.

"Cut your finger and allow five drops of blood to fall into the bowl."

Harry does as asked, then wandlessly cleans the dagger. He does the same to the bowl after the goblin puts it back down after pouring the contents onto the parchment.

Name: Hadrian Axel Peverell

Parents:

Bellamore Grace Peverell 'nee Lupin (mother) (Deceased)

Axel Frederick Peverell (father) (Deceased)

Titles:

Lord of the great and noble house of Peverell

Lord Mortis (Master of Death)

Lord of the great and noble house of  Gryffindor

Secondary heir of the great and noble house of Slytherin

Secondary heir of the great and noble house of Potter

Vaults:

Peverell vault:

Over 200,000,000 Galleons, 100,000,000 Sickles, 3,000,000 knuts, many artifacts, several ancient tomes.

Mortis vault:

Unopened: unidentifiable

Gryffindor vault:

2,000 weapons (magical and muggle), 1,000,000 galleons, 2,000 sickles, 12,000 knuts, several unidentified artifacts.

Unable to access Potter and Slytherin vaults, due to the direct line being active.

Properties:

Peverell mansion-unplottable

Peverell cottage-Paris, France

Gryffindor castle-unplottable

1/4 of Hogwarts, School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-Scotland

Magical/Natural abilities:

Metamorphageous

Zoomorphagus

Eidetic memory

Natural Occlumens

Natural Leggimens

Core:
Dark

Blocks/Spells/Potions:

Et Torquem ad Imperium (30% broken)

                 Healer is advised

After the list had been completed, Ricbert picked it up. When he read that the young boy in front of him was the last living descendant of the Peverell line, his eyebrows shot up and kept rising higher as he read on.
Usually, the level of the core was shown as well but due to the ritual someone had forced upon the poor boy, it was impossible to detect. To break the seal, much less survive, the boy in front of him had to be very strong!

He went over the list once more and his eyes caught something he had overlooked...this child was the Master of Death! He hurriedly closed his mouth which had dropped open upon reading that interesting detail and handed Harry the list.

As Harry looked over the list, he realized gratefully that he was still part of the Potter line. When he was finished reading, he set the test down on the desk.

When the goblin saw the boy was done he cleared his throat.

"You do realize that you can only claim your lordships and have access to your vaults when you are seventeen, fifteen if emancipated? Unless you have a magical guardian of course."

"Yes, I do. I have an idea already. As you have just read, I am the Master of Death. Who would be a better guardian than Death himself?"

The goblin pondered this for a moment, he was lucky that he had been assigned to this case. If this went well, the boy would be a tremendous ally to the Goblin Nation. As he thought more on this, his face curled up into a vicious smirk at the thought of what they could accomplish together.

"This would work, that is if you can summon him?"

Harry didn't even waste a second standing from his chair and calling Death.

"Arziphales."
------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Potterheads! I wanted to have this up yesterday, but my Wattpad crashed and somehow deleted the chapter. By the time I was able to get back into the app it was too late to finish.

I was wondering, what are some of your favorite Dumbledore bashing names? Let me know in the comments.

W.G.