Chapter 6

The morning found Harry awake in his bed, he had been awake since three. He couldn't get what Arziphales said out of his head. Was it truly that bad? Had they screwed him up that much? He couldn't figure out a solution other than to shut out the pain...he couldn't face that again.

His magic was growing restless as he thought about how they had used him...Snape was right he was "raised like a lamb for the slaughter". He could feel his magic rage through his veins as if it was a turbulent ocean in the middle of a storm. The window in his room started to shake so did the mirror! He slammed his occlumency shields down hard! Death was right, he needed better control, he felt like a bomb that was about to blow.

Arziphales chose that moment to make an appearance in his mind. $Do you think that is wise, master?$

'What do you mean?'

Arziphales knew that as long as Harry kept everything inside the more chance he had of losing complete control. It was as if his magic had been shoved in a pressure cooker. Eventually, he would blow.
$All that pain that you are pushing down, all. the stress you feel. You don't think your magic feels the rage inside?$

Harry wished Arziphales would just tell him what he meant for once! It seemed like he was speaking in circles just to tick him off! He already knew it was bad, he just didn't know what else to do. He closed his eyes and scowled.
'What do you suppose I do different!?! Hmm?! Any advice?! Because I don't see any other way to deal with it!'

$You need to find a way to release your anger and pain. You need to find somewhere you can go to be by yourself, without any stress. Somewhere you will not be disturbed. When you find it I will help you place wards, then you can finally stop caging the power inside yourself.$

Harry was confused, to say the least. 'Won't that defeat the purpose of everything? You just said it would be destructive.'

Arziphales was glad Harry's temper had abated, at least for now.$It will be, but if you use a little to start and build up each time then it will be less than if you were to let it all lose at the same time.$

Harry thought for a while, this made sense. He just hoped it worked.
'Will that help with the limit you mentioned?'

$Yes, but you will need to do so on a bigger scale. Depending on if you can go back to this place it might be preferable for teaching you the darker spells as well. That will have to wait until after school, Carol is coming up the stairs.$ he finished smirking

Ugghh he hated Mondays, ever since the nightmare Carol had been coming to his room to wake him up. (even though he was usually awake before her.) She also would make sure he was ok, Morgana and Carol thought the nightmare he had was partly due to " the stress of his new atmosphere" so they would come and make sure that he was okay to go to school. Especially every Monday at six-thirty sharp. As if they couldn't get more annoying! She finally got to his room.

"Hadrian, dear you need to wake up and get ready for school!" she says quietly.

Harry lets out a groan, rolls over to face the door, and rubs his eyes. "Mrs. Carol?"

"Yes dear, the shower is open. You need to get ready. You have your new bag, don't you?" She enters as he sits up. He replies as he stands. " Yes Mrs., it's on my dresser."

"Good, we must figure out what to do with your hair. I know you don't want us fixing it. Maybe I can find you a book on hairstyles. Maybe we could trim it up a bit? That is if you want?  For now, I got you this." When she finishes, she brings a thick emerald green ribbon that as long as his arm, and hands it to him. "I thought this would look good, and you might like it."