Chapter 5, part 1

"Arziphales"

And just as quick as a snap appears. "$Yes Master?$"

Arziphales wasn't surprised that his master had called him, he wasn't one who trusted the word of someone else, and he likely never would.

Harry was surprised, he literally had Death at his beck and call! He briefly wondered if Arziphales would do this when he went to Hogwarts. Then he recalled what he had been reluctant to remember...Tom Marvolo Riddle. He would be going to Hogwarts with Voldemort! He knew this, yes, but to actually think about it! Maybe he could use this to his advantage. Dumbledore would be distracted. He would make sure Dumb-as-a-door didn't see him as a threat then, while he was following young Riddle, (like a stalker) he would strike!

Arziphales watched Harry get lost in thought. He watched him get a crease in his brow, then the crease disappears to give way to a smirk. He knew what his young master was thinking, and couldn't help but smirk himself, he couldn't wait for the chaos that would reign! For now, he would train him and help him get stronger.

"$It's time to start training young master.$"

Harry finally zoned back in, he looked at the tall figure, he was wearing a black long-sleeved tee, dark jeans, and had his long hair in what he thought was a fishtail braid. "Let's begin"

For the past week or two, they were trying to expand Harry's zoomorphagus ability, he was trying to turn himself into a wolf pup.
Arziphales told him his limited ability might be because of his age, so they had been trying younger animals.

"$Empty your mind, feel the magic deep inside of you. Feel it coming from your core, flowing into your veins, feel it from your head to the soles of your feet, imagine it covering you like a blanket...think of the form you wish to take, simply see yourself turning into it. See yourself shrinking, feel yourself gain paws instead of hands, feel those paws gain claws, feel fur start shooting out from your skin...$"

Harry did try, and he felt his magic start to cover him, but once he started to shift his magic snapped back to his core like a rubber band! When this happened he got up and looked at himself to see if anything had changed, his hands had clawed nails! He felt something different from behind him, he looked...and he has a tail. Suddenly he hears slow clapping...

"$Well done young master, much better than the last time$" Death says with a smirk, but then he realizes what just happened and the look dissipates from his face. Harry looks at him.

"What just happened?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! Sorry, this is on the shorter side, but there will be a part two tomorrow! What do you think is wrong with Harry? Do you think something is wrong with harry? Please, let me know.