Meeting klaus

~klaus POV~
It's been a good few days since iv been in mystic falls looking for the doppelgänger. Iv been walking around as her teacher Alaric stupid name by the way.Iv seen her in school with her sister and friends. Even got a call from her sister to help with homework how cute. I know what they are planning on doing to me once they know I'm here but they are in a world of surprise when they find out iv been here all along listings to there stupid little plan. Iv found out Katherine is in a tome locked by magic thanks to the witch. But no worries I can get her out and punish her soon enough but for now it's time to break this stupid curse and become an all powerful immortal hybrid oOOo sounds so godly just saying that.

~y/n POV~
I was in school I was about to go talk to Alaric about my grade I got on my last test I got a C when I know I deserve an A .I get the door and was about to knock when it opened in my face making me look silly. " can I help you y/n"
He asked "um yeah I wanted to talk to you about my grade I got on my test I studied really hard it been difficult to catch up on all the work since the coma but I'm trying and I think this grade should be higher then a C" I say trying to sound reasonable but end up sounding desperate. I watched as his as his face become confused at the mention of the coma but quickly went away did he forget?

" I'm sorry y/n but some of the information you put down is incorrect so you got a C I'm sorry but that's the grade deal with it" he said his voice a little harsh I stared at him for a while before decided to speak " what do you mean incorrect I got all the information from the text book and websites you said to use not mention the notes I took during lessons, so there should be no wrong information in this essay can you please just read it again" I said angry slamming the paper down on the desk, I heard him somewhat growl at me before walking over to me at a fast past; before i had anytime to react I was pined down to the desk. This is every teenaged girl dream to be pined down on a desk by there sexy teacher but Not me. I struggle against his grip " LET ME GO! This isn't right Rick you are dating my aunt what has gotten into you!?" I yelled as I continued to struggle in his grasp. "More like who has gotten into me darling" he said sickly sweet darling? Rick has never called me that before and "who"; the hell is he talking about "Rick let me go now this isn't funny your acting like Elena, stupid!"

I shout at him hoping to get someone attention from the hall maybe even another teacher but no one came in to check. His grip around my neck only tightened and I was starting to black out but not before he told me "I'm not Alaric I'm Klaus" that was the last thing I heard before everything went black

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wake up  and my throat is killing me " what the fuck happen? Where am I" I say in a raspy voice I try to get up only to realize I'm strapped to a chair . Memory's from earlier started to pop up making me panic and try to get out of the cuffs. Oh dear god help me somebody!! Then the door opens and Klaus in Alarics body comes in with other some people iv never seen before and a coffin. Movement was next to me and I look to see Elena " Elena?!" I whisper shout she turns to look at me with a confused face for a second before it turns to realization "wait I remember you your Elena little sister glad to see you have awaken from you little coma" . It was my turn to have a confused face now "god they kept you in the dark, well as you know your sister is a doppelgänger and that doppelgänger is me, hi I'm Katherine I tried to kill  you so I was imprisoned in a cave" " yeah I remember them telling me about that" I say cutting her off.

Klaus came over after seeing that we where talking " well good morning sleepy head Hope you had a good nap" he said looking at me "are you a doppelgänger as well? why do you look like my teacher? what did you do to him?!" He just chuckled at my confusion "no this is just a trick I can do I took over your teachers body my body is in there" he said pointing to the coffin. "well get your nasty old ass out of his body and go back into your disease riddled one" I say angry.

Katherine gasped at my words "are you crazy! He is a original" "I don't care if he was gods first creation Adam  himself , he need to go!" I said looking right at him. Klaus looked shocked and angry " HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE YOU'R JUST A WEAK HUMAN" he seethed pure anger I started to shake in fear but I didn't wanna go out with out the last word " and you are an old ass lowlife with nobody and GIVE MY AUNTS BOYFRIEND HIS BODY BACK!"

He just growled at me and went back to talking to his witch friends while Katherine look at me like I had 4 heads " your crazy! He's going to rip out our heart or even worse" " I'm not crazy I'm just tired of being in the middle of my sisters drama when I don't wanna be"

Eventually Klaus left with his witch friends and I was left with Katherine. I was wiggling around trying to get my phone out my pocket when the door opened to show " DAMON!" I yelled happy he is here. Katherine looked a bit sad klaus had compelled her to stay. he tried to get in but couldn't because he wasn't invited in.
" Katherine let her out of those cuffs" Damon demanded. " why what's in it for me I'm stuck in here so no point in me being alone" she said of course she wouldn't do anything for free there had to be a price. " ughhhhh Katherine what do you want" " I want Stefan" " well to damn bad he don't want you so give up" " oh just like how Elena don't want you" "please I'm working on getting her it's only a matter of time". the argued back and forth
"JUST GET ME OUT" " fine but I want something in return" she said starting to break the cuffs with her vampire strength "  like what my innocence" you joked.

" that could work" she said seductively you immediately jumped up and ran out the door to Damon. " no I was joking damn" she chuckled " fine I want my family book I left it in the cave go get it and some blood" she said crossing her arms. " ok fine but what's the magic word" Damon teased " I'm going to rip your heart out" she said angry " actually the magic word was lotion but I'll get your stuff because your trapped in there" he said before throwing me over his shoulder like a sack of flower and vamp speeding away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry it took so long I'm so very busy this is not my best work I really just wanted to get you guys a chapter but I think I will make you guys laugh a few times in this anyway hope you all have a good day or night stay weird y'all and remember food is love food is life food is everything nice I love you guys enjoy bye~~