Wakey wakey

~3rd person pov in dream land~
You and Elijah where actually having a blast in the Sanctuary away from everyone's stupidity and harm. You where running in the field while Elijah chased after you making you giggle. Once he got you he spins you around making you squeal " ahh Eli put me down please" you said while laughing " god I love it here it so Beautiful every day and I get to spend it with a amazing man and I'm not in danger anymore" Elijah smiled " well it's good to know you think I'm amazing"  I rolled my eyes " oh hush you" I said giggling and slapping his chest playfully as he chuckled me and Elijah have became best friends over the last 3 months in here. it's safe to say I have the biggest crush on him I mean how could I not look at him perfect!. you know I thought I would go crazy in here with nothing from the 21st century but there's a lot of stuff to do here and learn and see guess the world back then wasn't so miserable as the history books put it , it's actually quite beautiful. Elijah took my hand in his and led you down the dirt path in the woods " where we going?" I asked " someplace I used to go when I wanted to be alone away from my siblings" he said " ooo Eli's secret hideout I'm fully interested now" I said with a giggle while he just rolled his eyes but smiled nonetheless. We soon arrived at a opening with the most beautiful lake in the world. " whoa... this is amazing Eli" you said awe struck "thanks I found it when I was playing god and seek with the other village children... let's just say they never found me" he said smiling at the memory " I wish they had cameras back then baby Eli would have been so cute" he just chuckled and skipped a rock across the lake so far you could even see if it sank or made it across making you roll your eyes show off . You started undressing ( didn't take long all you had on was a dress and under garments) making Elijah look away cause he is a gentleman " what you doing darling?" " I'm going to swim Eli wanna join?" You say as you stepped in testing to see if it was cold before going in all the way and swimming " Eli come in the waters great". He nodded before started to take off his clothes leaving his boxers on and going in with you. You splashed him when he was close enough and giggled at his angry face " oh come on that was fun, you know fun right?" He disappointed under water I tried looking for where he was but I could not see him. suddenly I was pulled under water. I quickly swam back up to see him laughing at my freaking out expression. " now that was fun" he said with a big smile on his face I couldn't stay mad at him.after a while of swimming we got out to dry and walk back to the village. We walked around talking " how long till they realize I won't wake up till they undagger you?" I asked , Eli shrugs his shoulders " Don't know but hopefully not for a while I like having you here with me out of danger and out of the drama it's quite tiring" he said making me laugh " yeah your right it is. but that just the Gilbert family for you, and this place is beautiful" I said you go to grab his hand but you phase through it making you look at your hands confused " what the" you go to grab it again but to don't work . " Eli what's happening?" You ask he just looks up shocked " someone Undaggered me my body is beginning to wake up so is yours" you eyes widened at the information before your body starts disappear " if I'm still at the hospital when I wake will you visit me?" You say when you fade some more " yes I promise see you soon love" Eli said making you smile before you disappear .
~ at the hospital ~
It's so dark.
Where am I?
The last thing I remember is Eli in the village walking with me.
Am I back?
I need to wake up.
Wake up!
WAKE UP!
WAKE UP!
I jolt wake gasping to take a big breath of air, scaring the life out the nurse that was changing my IV . She screamed making more doctors and nurses run in, their eyes widen and they scramble to get tests and call home. Me well I'm just having trouble breathing. like someone just took all the air out my lungs doctors run to try to help me breath as my face starts to turn blue from lack of oxygen. " he...lp" I say my vision starting to go blurry. The doctors lay me back and open my mouth to stick something down my throat to get some kind of air in me. Out of know where I'm able to breath as I take big breaths of air. "I'm... fine.. I'm fine" I say putting my hand on the chest of the male doctor with the tube to shove down my throat to get him to stop. Which he did rubbing my back to help me. After a few minutes they tell me that I was in a coma for 3 months. 3 MONTHS!?. In the dream world it felt like I was In there for 3 weeks .... maybe I couldn't tell because I was having fun , or maybe the fact that there where no clocks or calendars back then.
~time skip brought to you by confused Stefan~
Aunt Jenna came running in to see me. Once she does she tackle me in hugs " DONT DO THAT TO ME EVER AGAIN Y/N UNDERSTAND OR NEXT TIME YOUR GROUNDED!" Aunt Jenna yells at me while squeezing me and giving my face kisses making me smile and tear up I did miss them as I squeeze her back just as hard " I'm so happy your back sweetheart it so weird without you home oh my god Jeremy and Elena are going to be so happy once I tell them" she said sitting down on the edge of the hospital bed and holding my hand. " I'm sorry for giving you all so much worry I'll try not to do it again" I say with a small giggle, Making her laugh as well.2 hours go by of her telling me everything I have missed over the 3 months iv been out before she had to go back to work " I'll be back tomorrow ok please be awake when I come back" she says as she leaves with a wave " by Jenna" the doctors say I can't leave for a few days for some tests and making sure nothing major happened to me. As I lay down and try to take a nap or something but a knock on the door disturbs me, I look up and see Eli making me smile " hey Eli glade to see you" he chuckles " I promised didn't I? I always keep my word love" I give him a hug and ask where he has been " well one I had to get out the Salvatore house and get new clothes and then your sister wanted to talk we made a deal" he said making me roll my eyes " silly sister always putting herself in danger for others" . He told be about the deal and said that he had to get going and he will come again tomorrow and everyday till I'm out the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the wait you guys iv been having writers block and I was trying to finishes the show as well as I had just got a job so by the end of the day I was to tired to write as well as online school has been draining but I promise I will not drop this book and will try to keep a schedule on posting  please vote and leave nice comments bye lovely's
Stay weird
And remember
Food is love food is life food is everything nice.