Guess whos back , back again

~y/n POV~
Its been 3 days in the hospital every one  found out ( besides Jenna) that Elena undaggered Elijah making the both of you wake up. Everyone was happy to see you wake and smiling again but mad at Elena for doing something so stupid as to undagger Eli. Everyone constantly visits you even Eli but at night , today you where doing home no more hospital food and uncomfortable bed yay.
You walk in to the house all happy that your home " god I missed this place" you sighed out with a small smile before running upstairs to your room nearly tripping but caught your self  continuing to your room at full speed once you where in you flapped on to your bed " and I missed this even more" you quickly hugged your cold pillow and hummed in satisfaction.
Knock
Knock
You look up to see your sister smiling " it's good to have you home sis it wasn't the same without you here" I looked up smiling but then remembered that she was the reason I was gone for 3 months she was in danger again because she can't chose what vampire she wants in bed! And the fact that they are both morons.  like Elijah wasnt going to hurt her and the literally stabbed him in the back. But nonetheless i smiled at my big sister " it's good to be back but it was good to have a break from you and your drama" I say with smile making her laugh and hit me with a pillow " hey you know it's not my fault that everyone is so dramatic around me" she said continuing to hit me, making me laugh and try to fight back "how's everything been since I've been gone? Jere bear been out of trouble?" You ask .
" actually we where trying to fine a way to wake you without waking Elijah we know he is your soulmate and we are scared we don't want anything to happen to you. But anyway I think Jeremy and Bonnie are getting close and aunt Jenna was a wreck without you here but Alaric's was here to help" she said " oh well I found out about the soulmate bond to and I like that you wanna protect me but this is something you can't protect me from it's fate apparently the universe trying to find balance at least that's what Elijah told me."
Elena looks at you dumbfounded at what you just said " how do you know that we only found out when you went into a coma" she said while walking over to you " oh well when ever Elijah is daggered he goes into this dream like Paradise , it's like a place where are your mind  goes to keep from completely shutting off, and well because I'm his soulmate I kinda go there to and he told me in there" I told her calmly trying to keep her from freaking out " AND YOUR JUST TELLING ME THIS NOW YOU HAVE BEEN AWAKE FOR 3 DAYS!" *Well that didn't work * I say in my mind " well it's non of your business what I do when I'm unconscious"I state mater a factly crossing my arms.
"IT IS TOO MY BUSINESS YOU ARE MY LITTLE SISTER IT IS MY JOB TO KNOW WHAT YOU DO AND IF YOUR OK!" She yelled some more making me angry. " ok first of all stop yelling it's getting on my nerves and two you don't need to know every single thing I do and three if this is how you treat me after I just woke from a coma then you might've just have left it in him and let me be in that coma cause we both know that YOU are the reason it happened In the first place and I have a feeling that YOU also put it in him!"i shouted at her. She looked me up and down before storming out and slamming my door to which I go over and. ' Who dose she think she is telling me what I can and can not do while I'm asleep... oh great she going to tell this to Damon and Stefan ughhh oh how I missed the drama NOT' I think to myself as I lay down on my cozy bed . I look around my room noting has moved in the time I have been gone I guess being in here hurt them to much I sighed getting up and going to my door to get some cleaning stuff.
As I was cleaning I was listening to music. Dancing and singing to my hearts content there was a soft knock on my door as I looked to see who it was and to my surprise it was Damon. " hey" he said walking in and sitting in my bed. " hey?" I said more as a question then a answer " Elena just told us about your little sleep oasis with Elijah" he said making me roll my eyes and groan. " great, I knew she would tell you I just didn't think so soon" I said annoyed now leaning slightly on the broom I was using to sweep the floor. " look this is seriously dangerous ok Elijah is way stronger then us due to his age and not only that but he can't die you gotta stay away from him" he said it like i was going to do what he said no matter what causing me to scuff " if he is so much stronger than you then don't give him a reason to kill you simple as that. And dangerous to who he hasn't hurt anyone from my understanding you did Damon you hurt me when you stabbed him literally. I felt his pain I felt the knife go into my heart I felt the air leave my lungs I felt the hit of the cold floor. And he didn't do that to me you did so your the dangerous one not him just leave him alone and he will leave soon simple as sand!" I had started to cry know remembering the burning ripping pain I went through making Damon vamp speed over to me he reached for me but I stepped away " go away Damon! leave me alone ! Don't touch me ! And while your at it leave Elijah alone this is something older then you me and him you can't stop it just leave it alone!" I was yelling at him hot tears running down my face he knew I was talking about the bond between me and Elijah but I knew deep down he wasn't going to stop until Elena was happy all ways and forever she is put first no matter what. And that broke my heart to think about Damon just looked at me a clear showing of his frustration in my lack of cooperation but also guilt in hurting me, he didn't know that would happen but it did and feels so guilty for it. " look I'm sorry ok if I would have known you would get hurt to then I would not have done that I would have found another why" he said " let ask you this if we are connected and you kill him what would happen to me!" He looked stumped on my question clearly never thinking about that or it's outcomes of me possibly dying with him. He just stayed quit and left my room leaving me angry and crying. Stupid Elena and her boy toys always ruining my mood. I quickly finished cleaning before closing my door again and locking it before I fell asleep at least in dream land they won't bother me, I hope.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I'm so so sorry about the delay in this chapter I had gotten sick like 4 times in like 2 months and couldn't really get a move on this chapter. As well as school and work has been killing me but do not worry I'll try to make a schedule soon hope you enjoys this chapter I tried to make it longer to make up for the wait. Please vote and leave nice comments love you all stay weird~
Ps happy new year