Dead or Alive

Pain
Every thing is dark
It feels so warm
Where am I
Am I dead or alive?
You woke up in a meadow the warm sun hitting your face, and the beautiful flowers of all shapes colors and sizes everywhere.your eyes squint from the bright light as you take deep much needed breaths the sweet smell of outside surrounding you. You slowly sit up and look around seeing your in the middle of nowhere in the woods in a meadow " wooow .... am I dead? Is this heaven?" You asked no one as you stand. " well your not dead . But it is heaven now that your here" someone said while chuckling. You spin around to see Elijah but he looks different, his hair is longer up to his shoulders and he isn't wearing his normal suit he's wearing clothes from centuries ago. " Eli? What happened to you...Where are we"
" yeah it's me this is what I looked like 1000 years ago before I became a vampire and we are in my home village whenever I become daggered I come here to my own sanctuary I'm surprised that you are here tho". You just nodded your head taking in the info before looking at yourself your in a white springtime dress and barefoot your hair is out and it's curly " wow ... Eli why am here that last thing I remember I was In hospital Jenna said I had a heart attack and everyone was worried... then I felt this awful pain and I felt so scared before everything went black". Eli looked
As if he was arguing with himself like he wanted to tell you something but was struggling to find the words eventually he sighed. "Y/n look you are my soulmate, its a thing the original witch created when she turned me and my family into vampires." He said calmly as if not to scare you and also trying to convince himself as well. You stood there shookith to the core as your jaw could not reach the ground fast enough. Slowly you made your why over time him and gave him a big tight hug. " then I'm glade I got such a nice noble man to be my soulmate" you say into his chest giggling, he was shocked to hear you so claim about it he thought you would hate him and never want to see him again. He smiled and hugged you back tighter ( thankfully in this dream world he isn't a vampire just his old self ) " come on princess let me show you around" you blushed as you looked up at him, He just chuckle as he looked at you in your beautiful eyes he could never get enough of.he takes my hand in his and starts pulling me towards a village. As we walked over he would glance at you as you where looking around awe struck as how beautiful the world used to be, you always loved to be outside and get dirty that's one of the reasons you love football " this place is so beautiful Elijah" he looks around humming in agreement " yeah but nothing could compete with your beauty" he smiled when he saw you blush and look down in embarrassment. " thank you and might I say you look very handsome like this"you said holding his tightly and rubbing your thumb against his soft skin.once you got to the village you looked around there where people " people? I thought we where the only ones here"you said with confusion as you watched small children ran around playing causing you to small " we are this are are just part of a memory we can do anything with them I think they are just there to make the place less lonely" he said walking over to a man " see" he said as he put a hand through the young mans head which caused your eyes to widen. " wow that cool this-this place is awesome" you said running to him and giving him a hug " I'm very glad to be here with you and to know that we are destined to be my handsome soulmate" you watched as Eli blushed and chuckled " you are going to be the death of me I hope you know that I'll do anything for you, to keep you safe and happy" now it was your turn to blush as you looked away and cleared your throat you had never felt like this towards anyone not even Tyler. Your eyes looked around landed on this beautiful white Oak tree in the center of the village " that is one big ass tree" you quickly covered your mouth " I'm sorry I did not mean to curse it just slipped out" Eli just brought you on your hug from behind " it's fine I don't mind". He showed you around the village more showing you where he lived and the trading center and where he would go when he wanted to get away from everyone. " how did you become a vampire? Did - did you do something wrong to get a witch mad enough to do this to you?" You asked while watching the sun set. Eli huffed " quite the opposite really we were turned like this for protection. The original witch was my mother. My parents had moved here after losing a child to the plague in England. Soon they raised a family here 6 kids 5 boys and one girl , one night my our youngest sibling my brother was attacked and killed by a werewolf." he stopped taking a shaky breath before continuing. " my parents were devastated not wanting to lose another child my mother found a way to keep us protected but in order to do so we had to die my father had slipped a innocent girls blood into our wine at dinner and then killed us and he wasn't kind about it either when we woke up he gave us more blood to drink completing the transformation." He had finished the story tears in his eyes as he remembered the awful memory. You gave him a tight hug " I'm sorry you had to go through that and I'm sorry I brought it up. He hugged you back tighter "No you had a right to know what happened if I didn't tell you know you would have found out eventually" you kissed his cheek before standing up "Come on let go to bed we have a long day of exploring a head of us." He smiled and took you over to his old home.
~small time skip~
You where now ready for bed and staring out the window when Elijah came in to check on you " hey.... can you stay here with me until I fall asleep I have trouble sleeping in new places." He nodded and got in the bed with you as you cuddled closer letting his heartbeat lull you to sleep. After about ten minutes of quiet he noticed you fell asleep he kissed your head and tried to get out of bed but you had a death grip on him. He tried 2 more times before giving up and getting comfortable "good night my love sweet dreams" he whispered in your ear as he wrapped his arms around you and slowly fell asleep in your comforting embrace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guess sorry this one took longer then expected I was trying to make it longer than last chapter because I felt like you guys deserved that. and also I wanted them to have a lot more alone time together since you know they're kind of stuck there for a while. also I just wanted to let you know that school has started for me so updates may be a little bit slower but I will not abandoned this book.
Please vote I really appreciate it and leave nice comments. Stay weird y'all have a good day