Daggered

3rd person  POV
You was just leaving school after football practice you where stressing because you had failed your math test and your new coach said that if you fall the next one in 3 days you are off the team " UGH" You groaned and kicked a empty soda can. Once you got home you immediately head straight for the kitchen not even bothering to drop your bag off at the door like always. You search and scavenge through the cabinets looking for the ingredients to bake anything and everything.
~time skip brought to you by sexy Klaus~
It's been 6 hours and you have made 3 pies, 2 cakes and 2 dozen cookies, you where in the middle of mixing brownie batter when the door opened and Jeremy and aunt Jenna walked in Jenna dropped her bags she was holding " Y/N  YOU HAVE 0.3 SECONDS TO TELL ME WHY MY KITCHEN IS A DISASTER" Jenna yelled at you. You looked up with flower all over your face "um i failed my math test..." you say out of breath and kinda lowly. Jenna quickly understood and went in to clean up the kitchen while Jere stole a tray of cookies and started to eat them. You and Jenna shook your heads in a disproving manner and giggled at him. " really jere?" he looked up from his phone confused "what?" you roll your eyes as you go to the fridge and get him a glass of milk, " you so lucky that tonight we where invited to the Salvatore boarding house for dinner I was going to buy a pie but you already made your famous apple pie" Jenna said, you quickly whipped your head around " I'm sorry but we where invited for dinner? Why ? Plus Elena and Stefan are away on vacation to it's just going to be me, you, Jere and Damon?" You spoke shocked. " actually I can't go I have work, do you mind if I take one of these cakes I know Matt will love it" Jeremy said while finishing his glass of milk . " what no I can't be the only teenager there call in sick ughhh I need to bake you guys stress me out" Jenna laughed at your statement " no more baking tonight you going to make us have food comas if you keep baking like this and jere yes you can take one of the cakes go to work" Jenna said making you sigh as your brother got up and putting the cake in a cake container thing before leaving " who invited us anyway Damon? Or his "girlfriend" cuz both are equally bad" " actually rick invited us so he is going.. oh we are going to be late go and take a quick shower your a mess be down here in 20 minutes or I'm grounding you for failing your math test" your eyes widen as you run upstairs to get ready for tonight while your aunt continued to clean your mess.
~time skip to the dinner party~
Jenna knocked on the door while you where in the back holding your pie that you baked you where actually kinda nervous this would be the first time Damon and Rick will be trying your food. Rick answered the door and let you both in. Jenna made you wear a dress even tho you didn't wanna she said it's punishment for failing and stuff yup she said "and stuff" she's getting good at this parenting thing lol. When you walked in you where greeted by Damon's toy she gave to a tight hug and took the pie out your hands.
It's been about 30 minutes Damon said we are still waiting for someone else and you wondered who. As you where browsing around the hundreds of books the Salvatores have you felt an familiar tug at your heart that you only ever got when he was around you smiled to yourself and turned around to see him at the door being greeted. His eyes meet yours once he stepped, his eyes widened when he saw you it was surprise to both of you they each other would be there but mostly it was how beautiful you looked in a dress it made his mind wonder to places it shouldn't. you walk up and give him your usual fist bump getting the same spark as always it somehow still shocks you ( lol get it) and sends butterflies into your stomach making you smile " I didn't know you where going to be here Elijah but I guess I should've when it comes to Damon" he chuckles " it's a pleasure seeing you and don't you worry nothing can kill me or ruin my mood tonight now that I know you are here" that sentence made you blush 50 shades of red. Soon it was dinner and I couldn't help but notice the glances between rick and Damon.my eye brows furrowed in confusion what are they up to invite if Elijah to a dinner party, even have a dinner party was suspicious enough.
~time skip till after dinner cuz I'm lazy and don't know what to write ~
Aunt Jenna mentioned something about dessert and saying how everyone would love your famous apple pie everyone always dose it the best in the whole town tho some people say it that best anywhere . "Well I can't wait to try it" Elijah said which caused you to playfully roll your eyes and chuckle " I'll help you aunt Jenna I'll get the ice cream to because we all know you can't have apple pie with out it" as the girls got up and went to the kitchen to serve the guys stayed back to chit chat even tho I know it mostly threats. As I set the ice cream down to thaw out a bit , I take out my phone and look at my texts I got a text from Elena saying how she is sorry but before you could finish reading the text a burning pain shoots from your back to your chest it feels as if lava has just erupted inside you " AHHH" you scream clenching your chest and as quick as it came it disappeared, the last thing you saw before you hit the ground was Jenna running to you with a worried expression on her face.
~ At the hospital ~
You wake up with a jolt and gasp for air you look around to see your in a white room, you blink a few times to get used to the light only then did you hear the beeping of a heart monitor . As you look around your eyes land on a worried Jenna, Jeremy , Matt, Tyler, Bonnie, and Caroline you furrow your eyebrows together " hey weirdos what happened?" You say your voice a little raspy as you try and remember what happened, Jeremy came over taking your hand in his and rubbing his thumb over your soft warm skin and with tears in his eyes says " the doctors think it was a massive heart attack but they aren't 100 percent sure, they took X-rays but didn't find anything wrong" you look up at him confused and with tears in your eyes you almost died and no one would have known what happened to you. As you look around at the sad faces you notice someone was missing that you wanted to see so desperately "where is Elijah?". Aunt Jenna came over to you and moved the stray hair away from your face " Damon said he had gotten a important call and had to leave, it was before you fainted but I can call him if you want me to" you shook your head yes and Jenna walked out of the room to call him. Soon people started to leave the room after saying there peace and making sure that you are ok Jeremy stayed by your side " I can't lose you to sis I just can't, don't tell Elena but your my favorite" this caused you to chuckle " it's ok your my favorite to , so your secrets are safe with me jere bear" he rolled his eyes at his nickname and smiled " I'm not going to leave you , I'll never leave you, your my brother if I die I'm dying for you and no one else got that because that's what big sisters do" you say as you grab his face and wipe away his tears. Soon Jenna came back in " he said he just has something to do and then he coming straight here to see you" she informed making you smile " ok enough with the tears and the sadness I'm not dead so let's be happy also I really want some pie now" you say sitting up making both of them smile and laugh.
That didn't even last 5 minutes before that intense burning pain came back again but this time only at your heart. You hand slams on to your chest as a pained and scared expression formed on to your face with hot tears coming out of your eyes " GET HELP AHH" you yell through gritted teeth. Jere grabs your hand and quickly starts to press the help button near the bed repeatedly while Jenna ran out and started yelling down the hall for help. That was the last thing you saw before everything was consumed in darkness once more before you fully slipped into unconsciousness you thought what in the world is happening to me.