Coma

~Elena Pov~
I sat next to my sister in her hospital room she's hooked up to so many Machines the doctors has said that they think it was another heart attack, and it caused her to go into a coma. It broke Jeremy and aunt Jenna seeing her like this,but most importantly it broke me. because I should have been here to help them and you. when this was happening but I was to focused on my romantic getaways with Stefan and stoping Elijah. But know Elijah is daggers so he isn't a problem anymore.but that got me thinking each time we daggers him you ended up unconscious. I shook my head at that foolery you aren't connected with all this stuff you can't be your are not super natural like me a stupid doppelgänger. I jump at the sound of the door opening and turn to see Stefan my handsome vampire boyfriend, " hey" I smiled softly at him wiping my tears away " hey, you should go home you need to eat and sleep it's been 3 days people are starting to worry about you" he placed a hand on my shoulder squeezing it lightly. " me? No, no one should be worried about me it's y/n they should be worried about she's in a coma because of 2 major heart attacks! We are lucky she didn't need surgery, I'm fine" . Stefan sighed he glanced at you feeling guiltily all the stress you where feeling lately was because he had to go and fall in love with Elena. dragging you into a world you should have never been apart off. Before Elena could disagree Stefan threw her over his shoulder and vampire speed out the hospital. " STEFAN I WAS NOT READY TO LEAVE" he just shrugged " yeah but I was ready for you leave you can't just sit there all day everyday blaming yourself, you need sleep and food and family Elena this isn't healthy" he told her with a stern voice and held her shoulders " I know but I don't know what to do, what do I do Stef I can't just sit here and do nothing while she attached to Machines" " well I could turn her" a random voice said startling Elena she turned around to see Damon and glared at him " are you insane no. You will not turn her she would never forgive me she wouldn't want to be a vampire she would turn off her emotions and become someone I would never get back so no." she said stepping closer to him poking his chest with her bony finger. " hey I'm just making a suggestion, we don't know how long she will be this way or why it's happening it could wake her up" Damon said raising his hands in defense.causing You to scuff " any why does no one find it weird that when ever we dagger the big bad vampire lil miss football players goes into a coma? Or is it just me?" Damon said walking into the kitchen And eating the last piece of pie that she made just before all this happened to her " yes I was thinking the same thing, and that piece was for Jenna Damon" he just shrugged his shoulders on the last part " what the girl makes a killer pie." You just roll your eyes at that " you really think y/n is connected to Elijah somehow?" Stef asked " maybe he did it on purpose in case we ever did anything to him she goes to for revenge if he is daggers she is daggers in some way, o-or maybe it's just a coincidence she'll wake up soon I'm sure, we cant un dagger him it's too dangerous" I say with some unsureness in my voice. " I know a way we can find out and it starts with witchy friend" Damon said as he walked over to Elena and heaved her over his shoulder " alrighty let's go...come on Stef we don't got all day , well we do but I don't wanna spend all day chit chatting" he yelled over his shoulder while walking out.
~time skip brought to you by stripper Stefan~
Bonnie was out with jere trying to find answers to this whole y/n and Elijah thing by going his warlocks. Speaking of jere he was devastated about what happened to our sister he was there after all saw her in pain and looked scared then as fast as that happened just go limp scared him to death it brought him at ease kinda when we found out she didn't die. Please be ok sis we need you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this one isn't as long I was kinda had writers block with this chapter but I hope you enjoy it all the same, please vote I really appreciate it. and please leave nice comments and advice for me, if you see any spelling mistakes you could put it in the comments as well and I will change it. And remember food is love food is life food is everything nice. Stay weird and be you