Not again

~ Elijah pov~
Its been 2 days since I left y/n to save Klaus but I need to awaken my siblings and reunite my family once again, I can feel her emotions all of them. Even during the ritual I felt all her fear, sadness and anger I wanted to run in and just take her away so badly but I couldn't give away my position. When I left with my brother I literally felt her heart break it was the worst pain iv ever felt. I know she can feel my emotions as well my guilt and longing to be with her is all iv felt the past 2 days because I can still feel hers it's just sadness nothing else.

" well you've been busy" I said while throwing clothes at my naked brother, I'm so angry at him but he gave me his word and us Mikaelsons always stick to our word, well almost always .

" that was amazing " klaus said in a dazed speech " how long has it been" " almost 2 days" I told him leaning against a tree. " full moon came and went. Yet you remained a wolf" " I can change a will then, that's good to know. I remember every single kill"  he said in a murderous tone. " yes, I've been cleaning up your little mess along the way." I told him in a matter a fact voice. " just like old times brother"  " well you've had your fun I believe we have a bargain" " that's right now, what was it again?"  I can't believe he's toying with me always acting like a bratty child. "Oh yeah wait, I remember. That's it  you wish to be reunited with our family"  "you gave me your word Niklaus" I said while dusting off his jacket. "What kind of brother would break his bond, even tho you did try to kill me" "  I could have but I didn't" " now no one can, not even you relax Elijah, all is forgiven"  god I hate him sometimes.

~time skip brought to you by stupid Matt~

" klaus your back. Look who decided to come for a visit" Katherine said while pulling out Stefan "you just keep popping up don't you?"
Klaus said with a twisted smile "I need your help, for my brother" " well whatever it is, he's gonna have to wait a tick, you see I have an obligation to my brother, that requires my immediate attention". " how is she?" " how do you think she is she hasn't left her room in two days you broke her"  " I didn't mean to I would never hurt her"  " yeah well you did and know I have to be the one to fix her, why did you do it anyway" " you understand how important family is, or you wouldn't be here. My brother gave me his word that he would reunite me with my own." " and so I shall"   He stabbed me with a dagger.  no y/n I dont Want to put her through this again. I glared evilly at my brother as I started to go into my sleep like death and then nothing. " NO Y/N what have you done klaus!" " what do you mean I just kept my word to my brother that's all" " no no NO. Y/n and Elijah they-.... They are connected Somehow...they are soulmates and when he is like that so is she! She feels that pain to" this news shocked klaus and he looked at his older brother in disbelief . "That is not possible the soulmate bond is not real" " oh but it is, they  feel each other's emotions each other's pain and when Elijah is unconscious because you either killed him or put a dagger in him y/n goes into a coma until he wakens" klaus smiled " well well well that's is news to hear" klaus vamp speeds over to Stefan and pins him agains the wall "now what am I going to do with you?"

~time skip brought to the past brought to you by me~

~y/n POV~

I was in my bed eating ice cream wallowing in my own filth, tears and sorrow.  And watching a telenovela of Jane the virgin. but I just kept playing the part where he left over and over again in my head. How could he do this to me how could he hurt me like this he swore to never hurt me to protect me yet he broke me worse then anyone has ever hurt me before worse then when Tyler and I broke up or when my parents died, no this is new this is deadly. Right when Jane goes into labor is when a fire burning pain filled my chest as if I was shot, I started screaming bloody murder gripping my chest as if my life depends on it. As my vision started to spot up my door flings open "Y/N OH MY GOD! HELP SOMEONE GET HELP" someone screams but my vision is to blurry to see them time seems to slow down as I now start to pass out. Going into a coma once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello weirdos I'm sorry this came out so late but I was so busy and honestly lost motivation for this but I wanted to get this out to you guys I know it's not long but I hope you enjoy anyway. I'll update when I can but keep a eye out for a new story I'm think of putting out. love you guys and remember food is love food is life food is everything nice and stay weird bye bye.