Hybrid

~y/n pov~

It's been a few weeks since I was kidnapped, Damon did as he promised and gave Katherine her things after I threatened him. I haven't heard from Elijah but I know he's worried i don't know how but I can feel how angry and worried he is. I often wonder if he can feel my feelings to or if it's just a one way thing so far iv only been able to feel his pain and emotions. I haven't told anyone because if I do they will just work faster on breaking the bond and I don't want that. anyways Alaric got his body back , I got to see what the real klaus looks like when he wasn't Alaric because I was with Elena when we found out a few days ago is everyone in Eli's family good looking? Oh and aunt Jenna found out about the vampire stuff. She left the house I miss her she's so mad at us especially Elena for keeping something like that from her how is she supposed to protect us if we keep going head first into danger.
She's not mad about the bond because I had no control over it she's just mad I didn't tell her and I feel vary guilty iv been baking everyday since she's been gone. No one stops me, if they try I hit them with whatever I'm holding usually the mixing spoon. I was washing the dishes that were overflowing the sink and listening to music when my phone went off.

"Speak" I said after I put it on speaker " y/n is everything ok I just got this really worried call from Elena" Jenna said sounding rushed." Um yeah everything fine I'm fine Elena isn't home right now but I'll give her a call where are you?" " I'm on my way ok stay there ok I'm coming" " o-okay see ya then" I quickly hang up and finish's my dishes.

~time skip brought to you by kol dancing to music~

I waiting for Jenna to get home when she came running into the house frantic " omg thank god your okay where is your brother and sister" she said hugging the life out of you " I don't know they left this morning I think they are with uncle John and Alaric" you told her calmly running out breath . She lets you go making you take a big breath of air " Y/n what in gods name did you do to the kitchen it look like a tornado hit it" Jenna said letting you go and speed walking to the mess you where cleaning  " well what did you expect when you leave 3 teens home alone and one that stress bakes, anyway want some cupcakes I made about 200 of them" she looked at you like I killed a puppy and laughed before busting out laughing it made you laugh too. " your insane! You can't just keep making sweets when something happens! Your going to get fat and I don't want you to get fat, because if you get fat you won't like yourself and-" you cut her off by giver her a hug this time " Jenna I wouldn't be baking if you didn't leave and not talk to me.... look Jenna I'm sorry I'm so so so sorry that I didn't tell you about the vampires and the soul mate bond and the Elena boy toys being 150 years older then her I should have but I couldn't because I was scared on how you would react and what you would do" you say tearing up and Hugging her harder " I love you aunt Jenna" she laughed " I love you too" "sooo do you want a cupcake or no" we both end up laughing and eating 3 delicious cupcakes each.

RING
RING
RING

Goes Jennas phone . " hello" Jenna said all happy only to have her face turn to a look of horror she dropped her phone and ran off to the front door, me hot on her heels behind her.
But then she got outside someone grabbed her causing me to stop the person I didn't recognize as they bit into there wrist. At that moment I realized that person is a vampire and they where going to turn my aunt " NOOO!!" But I was to late within that split second they shoved the blood down her throat and snapped her neck. Her body fell limp to the grown dead but not fully she would be in transition soon. I tried to run back inside where it would be safe but I was quickly grabbed. I clamped my mouth down so hard I thought I might break my teeth just so they can't turn me I watched as a male vampire picks up me aunt and throws her over his shoulder like a bag of flower. " hurry up we don't want to keep him waiting he'll kill us if we are even a second late so let's go" he said before vamp speeding away , " this won't hurt I bit I swear" the other vampire said before I felt a needle go into my neck and the world go dark.