How you met

Your pov*
It has been a week since Damon and Stefan saved Elena from her kidnappers, Damon said something about a 1000 year old vampire called an original one of the first to walk the earth, to you it sounded cool to see the world develop into what it is today. Elena was at the Salvatore house getting in to trouble like usual, it really annoyed you that she did that you loved her she was your sister and you didn't wanna see her get hurt but trouble was always right around the corner for her.
You where upstairs listening to billionaire by Bruno Mars you where dancing in short shorts and a tank top and wearing your big glasses that took up half your face everyone says they adorable on you but you thought you looked silly and wore contacts when not in the house. when the door bell rang you quickly moved your hair out your face and when downstairs to answer the door.
When you opened the door there stood a tall handsome man he was wearing a suit and had short dark brown hair and Beautiful chocolate brown eyes.
"Can I help you" you spoke as he just stared at you with this shocked blank look " who are you" you said a lil bit more annoyed that he hasn't said anything yet.
??? POV *
I rang the door bell to Elenas house hoping to speak to her it amused me to let her think I was dead for a couple of days I would love to see the shocked expression on her face when she opens that door. But when the door opened I was met with a pair of gorgeous light brown eyes and they belonged to the most beautiful girl I have ever seen with my own eyes something switched on in my Brain making me see visions of me and her in the future it was like my whole world had shifted the very moment my eyes have set up on hers I would do anything for her.
"Can I help you" she said it sent a shiver down my spine as her angelic voice spoke to me gosh she looks amazing in glasses they suit her perfectly. "who are you"? I had finally come out of the state I was in when I heard her angry voice I put out my hand for her to shake which she did it sent a zap through our hands the second they met causing her to pull her hand back by surprise"I'm Elijah and you are" I said in a confident voice .
Your pov*
I shook my hand in shock from the zap and he spoke "I'm Elijah and you are" my eyes widened when he said his name elijah " I -I'm y/n Gilbert and you are supposed to be dead how are you alive"you said shookith to the core.
He just slightly chuckled " I'll
Explain that if you let me in y/n Gilbert"
He spoke with a sly smile on his face your heart started to race " how can I trust you won't kill me the second I let you in huh? Elijah" he just looked me in eyes at first I thought he would compel me but being the sister of Elena I was wearing ravine perfume so it wouldn't work otherwise " I am a man of my word y/n and I give you my word that I will not harm you in anyway" he spoke, you wanted to decline to say no that was what your mind was telling you but something in the back was telling you to let him in. You took in a deep breath "
ok Elijah I trust you ,you may come in" you said in a shaky voice.
Elijah pov*
I smiled as I stepped in "
Thank you" I said I looked around from where I stood . She closed the door and pointed to the kitchen " wait in there while I go change really fast" I just nodded and walked over taking a seat as she ran upstairs to her room to change. My head looked to the door as it opened again reviling another young lady struggling with bags on her hands " Y/N can you come downstairs and help me" she yelled upstairs. I decided to help as I walked over " here allow me to help" I said as I took a few bags out her hands .
" thank you" she said while walking to the kitchen she hold out her hand " I'm Jenna" I shook her hand , "I'm Elijah are you y/n and Elena sister?" I asked she chuckled and shook her head " Um no actually I'm there aunt I take care of them because there parents died in a car accident earlier this year" she said frowning a bit while putting stuff away. "Oh well I'm sorry for your loss" we heard y/n walking down the stairs I smiled when I saw her again she was wearing skinny jeans and a purple t-shirt with regular Converse she also wasn't wearing her glasses but instead had contacts on she still looks perfect,I don't know who she can make a outfit so simple look stunning on her, what is happing to me iv never felt like this before I'll have to do some research when I get back to my warlocks they might have answers in one one of their witchy books.
Jenna looked at her and then noted to me as to ask what am I doing here "o-oh aunt Jenna he is here for Elena but while we wait Why don't you ask Elijah if he is interested in buying any properties because he is new in town" she smiled at her self for coming up with that. I looked at Jenna " your a Real estate agent?" I asked shocked . Jenna quickly nodded and smiled " interested in buying?"she asked kindly, but before I could answer Elena and The Salvatore brothers walked in making me smile at there shocked faces seeing me inside .
Damons pov*
We walked In the house but when Elena opened the door and we all walked in we saw a undead undead Elijah ( lol get it undead two times because he is a vampire and he came back after Damon killed him) he was in the kitchen with y/n and Jenna , we all stared wide eyed at him . "Oh hi guys have you met Elijah he is new in town and is interested in buying a home here" Jenna said with a smile. We all looked at her and then at y/n she was just standing there awkwardly while everyone was talking. " uh no I don't believe we have met before I'm Damon Salvatore and this is my younger brother Stefan" I said he just nodded and stood up "welp I should be going I'll call you Jenna for a appointment to go house hunting I have a specific type that I'm interested in" Elijah said and shook her hand before leaving .
3rd person pov*
Once he left Jenna went upstairs to change to go to school. Elena and the brothers quickly walked up to y/n and started asking questions " are you ok?" Stephen asked " no more importantly who did he get in" Damon said angry. " I let him in" you said looking down , "WHAT?! WHY" Damon yelled "because he said he would not hurt me he promised and I believed him and he kept his word" you said while looking at them. " did you forget he kidnapped your sister!?" Both demon and Stephen yelled , " technology the girl your allowing to sleep at your house kidnapped her he did nothing so .... bye" you said while walking upstairs and blasted music