The decision

~Elena POV~
" SHES HIS WHAT!?" Damon and Uncle John yelled next to me. Bonnie just told us the reason why You go unconscious when ever we dagger Elijah your his soul mate. My face was full of shock " n-no that can't be how can she be his soulmate that not a real thing" I say from beside my brother Jeremy and Rick . "Look that's what the warlocks said okay they said that must be one of the side affects to the bond along with feeling each other pain, and having strong feelings for each other. I'll find more information about it soon it's old witchcraft" Bonnie informed us. " is there a why to break it? Or at least block it so she can wake up?" Stefan asked with a sad look in his eyes. "Even if there was she would be in constant pain from the dagger in Elijah heart it would be like living with a constant heart attack" uncle john said. this isn't fair she is supposed to be normal , she's supposed to grow up have a life and family and not be sucked into this.
" what do we do? We can't leave her in a coma forever that's not a life she has to have to be hooked up by wires all her life." I say with tears starting to fall from my eyes making Jeremy hug me sad as well. " we undagger Elijah" jere said " what are you stupid after all that work just to stop him. No we are not undaggering him we wait till Bonnie finds a way to wake her up" Damon said astonished that he would even subjects that " she's my sister she you weren't even there when it happened. ok she was scared and in pain looking at me for help and I couldn't do anything but watch her you have no say in this!" Jere yelled at him angry Bonnie went over to try and calm him down. " we aren't undaggering Elijah and that's final we can't just let a 1000 year old vampire that can't die wake up and expect him not to kill all of us for doing that to  him in the place" Damon said getting angry that this was even a topic "Bonnie this has to be a curse thing you need to find a way to break it ASAP I don't care how just do it" he demanded. Uncle john and Stefan agreed with him unfortunately while Elena was covered head all the why to her pinky toes in guilt. how can get let her waist away when there is a simple answer to get her back, but if I bring her back she will be devoted to him forever I'll lose her I can't lose her. She has to stay in a coma till is free from this.

~ le time skip 3 months~
A lot has happened in the past 3 months. Firstly the warlords have died sadly one was a accident he was burned by Damon for trying to take the dagger out, his dad tried to get revenge by hurting us and he even went as far as almost hurting you luckily we stopped him before he could . Oh and Katherine came back ughh  where ever she goes trouble seems to fallow it's just a matter of time. but with the warlocks gone we got all of there witch books and kept trying to find a way to break you free. When ever Katherine doesn't get her way she threatens your safety or mine so we locked her up in the cave. While Bonnie and Jeremy spend there every waking moment trying to help you Caroline is trying to help Tyler with his wolf thing ughh my life is crazy. I was at the grill with rick talking about what we should do about this whole dagger thing "Elena you know we aren't allowed to undagger him Damon said and I really don't feel like having my neck broken again by him" rick said while drinking his whisky "I know but it's been 3 months and we haven't found a thing on this whole Soulmate thing I just don't want her to be in a coma anymore I miss her" I say with a huff and a sad tone " we both know aunt Jenna cries every night because she feels like a failure and not being able to help, we- we just can't lose anymore family" rick just nods and hugs me close rubbing comforting circles on my back. A while later Damon comes up to y'all to Rick and I sneak away to the boarding house "Stefan you here?!" I tell just to be sure after I call out again and five minutes go by with nothing. I quickly go down to the basement and look In the cellar to see Elijah daggered body and cloths kinda burnt from when Damon used a flamethrower just to see "welp he cant be burned" you remember him saying. You open the big metal door and walk over to him "hopefully this works" you say with one hand one his chest and the other one the dagger before yanking it out. " please bring her back I miss her" you whisper Damon is going to kill me when he finds out ...oh well. And with that you sit and wait you don't know how long you where going to wait but you had to. As you waited you contemplated if this was actually the right thing to do and if you should just put it back before he wakes up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok hey my lovely weirdos hope you guys like this chapter as much as I do I just wanted to let you know school has started for me so update my be taking longer then usual idk we will see but I won't abandon this book I like it to much and I have some great ideas XD anyway please vote I really like to see people loving my book and please put nice comments I wanna read what you guys think
Love y'all say weird and remember food is love food is life food is everything nice😁 byeeee