Magical

~y/n POV ~

I awake in the field once again. I take deep breath's to calm down from the pain I felt earlier as I slowly stand up and look around the beautiful field of flowers. " wait" you look around more only to realize where you are " no no no no no this can not be happening" you say. You groan " stupid magical dagger! Stupid magical bond! Stupid magical everything!" You say stomping to the small lake. " well hello again beautiful"she hears that beautiful voice she so desperately wanted to  hate so much " go away I don't want to see you, For as long as we are in here I don't want to see you" " darling I'm so sorry I did that to you but I couldn't kill him until I got my family back my brothers and sister have been daggered for years" " you could have told me that, but NO YOU LEAVE ME AFTER I JUST WITNESSED MY AUNT BE MURDERED BY YOUR STUPID BROTHER" you finally yell at him turning around to poke his chest many times hard .

"you just left how could I ever trust you to never do that again this magic bond that we have do you know anything about it what if being away to long could kill us" " I would never let that happen darling not ever you are to magical".
" I can't trust that you won't, I know your supposed to choose your family over some girl you just met but I was promised MY family would be safe. what about my family Elijah huh my sister and brother are all I have now my parents are dead and now my aunt is dead as well as my uncle because he gave his soul to Elena so she could live. we have no one to take care of us we are just kids. They didn't deserve that" I say now crying, Elijah looks down in disappointment. "I'm so sorry I wasn't thinking I didn't mean for you to get hurt I just wanted my family and to kill my brother I thought I could do it but would you be able to kill your brother" he asked. I stopped to think about it, if the role was reversed to kill JereBear my baby brother I could never not ever. "no i would not be able to" I look up at him, and look in his eyes and all I feel is love when I so desperately want to hate him, wanna punch him in his perfect face wanna scream at him and everything in between but I can't all I feel is love for this gorgeous man. I slowly walk over to him I can see him tense like he is getting ready for a punch in the face but I hug him instead I feel him relax and slowly hug me back " iv missed you" I mumble " I have missed you to love" he said and kisses the top of my head.

We hugged for a while just basking in each other's embrace I didn't wanna let go " Eli they are looking for a way to break the bond is that possible?" I asked looking up at him. He just huffs " I don't know the bond has been a legend since I was turned no one knows anything about besides what it's said. every original has a soulmate. it is said that when the soulmate dies they are reincarnated so that the original will have a chance to find them. none of us have ever found our soulmate until me. but once they are found and die they will never reincarnate again. Which is why I cannot and will not put you in harms way" he tells me hugging tighter like he is scared of me getting takin away " the side effects I'm learning are apart of it as well like the feeling each others pain. Feeling each other's emotions. And the Electric shock when we touch after being away to long. And the endless love I feel for you" the end part makes you smile as you lean in to kiss him " I love you too Eli" you mumble against his lips making him smile you part ways and look around " it's so beautiful here same as last time, it's magical" I  giggle "just a few minutes ago I was full of hate and anger wanting nothing to do with this place or you but you have this grip on me I can't shake and I love it".

Iv never felt this way before this is different I thought I knew love, that love for my family and friends maybe even the love for Tyler when we dated but this? this is different this is deadly I would die for him; kill for him just to be with him and smell him and kiss him this love is scary and new and exciting. But what if it's just the bond what if when or if Bonnie can break the spell what if this feeling goes away like it wasn't even real I would be devastated. And I don't know if I would be able to recover from that. As I was thinking my mind whirling with possibilities Eli came up behind me and just hugged me making me smile I leaned you against him and held his hand with mine "in here I can't feel your emotions, what are you thinking about" he whispered in my ear and kissed the side of my head swaying slightly " I'm just thinking about love, you know usually when a 1000+ year old man tries to hit on me just a 16 year old girl I would have pepper sprayed them. But I don't know if that works on you" he just laughed " I'm being serious"
" darling what other 1000+ year old man is hitting on you besides me it should only be me and 2 pepper spray works just not as well as it would for humans" "oh"  " come let's go to the village" you nodded taking his hand and walking to the village happy for the first time in days

Klaus pov~
I was looking into the window of the Gilbert household but not any Gilbert, Y/ n bedroom window it's been a few hours since I daggered my brother and I compelled Stefan. Y/n hasn't woken up since she's in a coma just like he said she would be . Wow a soulmate the bond is real the witch Bonnie was taking care of her she had changed her into better clothes brushed her hair and cleaned her room up a bit a while ago. her brother came in and cried, sad that his sister is yet again in a coma and who know for how long, wow and his other sister is dead I almost feel bad for the boy, okay I feel a little bad maybe I shouldn't have killed his aunt but I was angry and I was always told I do stupid things when angry. Stefan came back " you ready to go" " yeah I gave Damon your blood he will be fine" " good let's go" I gave one last look into the window before jumping out the tree "why are you here anyway"  " just making sure the bond is real it is and I have a plan" to we both sped off going to grow my army!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I'm so sorry this chapter took so long I was struggling with the title and what I was going to do for this chapter I've also been very busy I've gotten a better job I now work at a hospital I've quit my old job at the nursing home and I also had suffered a very bad back injury a lot has been going on in my life and it's just been very hard to find time to write also Netflix took vampire diaries off and I have seen the show but I was watching it inspire me self to write these chapters and without it I'm kind of lost but don't worry the book will continue I'm trying to find more time to write I am feeling better so be on the look out and remember to stay weird y'all bye