Bf's and BS

Disclaimer: I only own my oc's

Sam's POV:

Me and Steve sat on the couch in the living area. Though Tony doesn't like me having a boyfriend AT ALL, Pepper's making him allow it. I'm extremely thankful because Steve is so wonderful. He doesn't care I have rich parents, or who I am, though I haven't told him about my powers and I'm not sure if I ever will...I was snapped out of my thoughts by someone saying my name. I quickly looked to my left, mine and Steve's faces were now less than an inch apart. I chuckled lightly, it came out lightly than I meant for it to. Steve leaned in, right as our lips touched a large body came jumping over the back of the couch landing in between us.

"Toooonyyyyy!" I grumbled. He smiled that perfectly patented Stark smile, that can and would be alarming if not for the fact he was my dad. Ok, that was weird....dad, I like it, I wish I could call him that.

"Sorry, but not in this lifetime kiddos!" He replied. Steve smiled looking amused, "Steve, you're supposed to be on my side." He laughed lightly, 

"Sam as much as  I want to kiss you, I can't exactly do anything with your dad between us, and it's kind of funny." I reached across Tony and hit Steve in the arm. Tony laughed got up and started walking away still facing the other direction he said,

"As much as I love hearing you kids squabble, I got to get down to the lab, I'm gonna need you down there once your done here, ok Sam." Me and Steve had started making out assuming Tony was just gonna leave and let us be, but no...Tony turned around after he was finishing his statement and yelled,

"Pepper!!!" Pepper walked into the room, got one look at us then back at Tony and laughed. 

"Pepper, what are they doing, they can't be doing that, that's my baby, can they even hear us??!?!?!?" He demanded all at once, Pepper sighed and guided Tony down to the lab. Me and Steve pulled apart laughing, we were completely aware of everything happening we just wanted to mess with Tony. 

Steve left a little while later, and I made my way down to the lab. Tony was working on something but I couldn't tell what.

"You needed me?" He glanced up at me from his work and said, "Yea, I made you something." he handed me a pair of techno looking gloves. "Can you elaborate on that?" I asked.

"Yea, so these will let you fly-" I cut him off "Ummm I kind of already can." I said in a small voice, tony just looked at me skeptically 

"ok, show me." I set down the gloves stuck my hands by my sides and focused all my energy there. I slowly began to lift off the ground and figured that's enough for demonstration. 

"Why didn't you tell me!" He asked with a mix of emotions angry, irritated, sad....I looked up into his eyes then back at the floor. 

"I found out when I ran away a couple weeks ago, it completely slipped my mind." That was a lie, I had actually thought about it a lot. I really wanted to tell Tony and all, I just didn't know how. He sighed took the gloves and put them away.I watched as he walked up the stairs, I think he new I was lying.

Author's note:

Okay so kind of short but I had to get this one out I've been planning it for a while. Please like or whatever and comment, suggestions are always appreciated. :) and sorry bout the title it was the only thing I could think of.