The 'house'

Author's Note: ok so if you don't know about the changes plz go back and read the last author's note. But yea tony pepper sam, yada yada yada. Without further ado...

Disclaimer: I only own my oc's

Sam's POV:

I walked into the 'house' and immediately pulled out my phone and started taking pictures. It was huge, I had seen Stark towers in the papers and the small tv in the orphanage, but in real life, it's wow! Tony walked up behind me and grabbed my phone.

"Hey!" Tony looked me up and down, then stared back at the phone.

"Where'd you get this?? 'cause I know for a fact that orphanages don't just give kids phones, if you stole this-" I didn't let him finish before I said

"No I did't steal it," I looked at my feet and played nervously with the end of my shirt, I didn't want them thinking I was a freak, but I guess they would've figured it out when they realize I'm in eleventh grade (Told you I was a genius)

"I built it." I said in a weak voice. He stared at me a few seconds then yelled, "Pepper!!" Pepper ran down the stairs, "What Tony?! I was trying to start on sam's room."  Tony looked at me then at pepper then smiled like a fool. 

"Pepper, she's a genius." Pepper looked irritated "Tony, don't plant ideas in her head." 

"No, you don't understand," he held up my phone "She made this." Pepper started shaking her head

"No, no, no no! I already have to deal with one genius, why do I have to deal with another No offense sweetie."she said directed at me but I think Tony took it as if it were for him.

"Well since I'm down here anyway, um so since me and Tony aren't  married, Tony is your legal guardian , but we are both going to treat you like our daughter and we were hoping you'd treat us as if we were really your parents." I simply nodded. I was getting overwhelmed by everything that's happened recently. I haven't even had time to mope about school today.

"You mentioned a room, um, can I go up there now I-uh- want to unpack." It wasn't a complete lie i did need to unpack, they didn't need to know that I was technically trying to get away from them.

"Um, yes, it's not completely finished, so you can add stuff whenever you want, and what ever you want, money's not a problem." I nodded and followed Pepper and Tony to my new room. 

I walked in to to the room and immediately fell in love. It.was.huge! It had wooden floors and black walls with green accents, a large flat screen on the wall opposite of a green couch. The bed was a loft and had black sheets and green pillows. There was a desk directly under the bed. I looked at the other side of the room where a green dresser was sitting. In the corner there was an almost egg shaped chair hanging from the ceilling it was see through but the plush you sit on was green, and black throw pillows were stuffed in it. I loved it, it was the most beautiful room I had ever seen. I looked at Tony and Pepper, with tears in my eyes. I slowly walked up to them and hugged them. Pepper reached one arm around me and hugged back Tony was standing there stiff for a few seconds then awkwardly patted my back. 

"Thank you!" I whispered, it was all I could do not to cry. Pepper smiled warmly.Tony, obviously someone who didn't handle emotions very well cleared his throat and said,

"Um, yea so there's a laptop, and ipod in the desk, if you want any other electronics just ask I get them for free since I own the company. Oh and I can also hook you up with some materials for future inventions." I smiled lightly and nodded my thanks. I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly feeling weird that I was already going to ask for something after they've given me so much. 

"uh, I was wondering if maybe I could get a punching bag in hear?" Pepper was shocked to say the least, I assumed it was because of what I wanted rather then because I wanted something, Tony raised an inquiring eyebrow, and I shrugged.

"I heard it helps get frustration out, and I took some boxing classes when I was younger." They still looked shocked but Tony had out his phone and was typing on it very fast, "Ok," he finally said "It'll be here tomorrow I can install it when you and Pepper go out." Pepper looked annoyed,

"Tony, I hadn't asked her yet, Would you-..." I cut her off. "Yea that sounds fine thank you. Um would you guys mind leaving so I can get settled." Tony looked at me skeptically "You sure you don't want our help?" I quickly replied "No" and they left.

 Tony's POV:

"Did she just kick us out?" I asked Pepper on the way down to the living floor (yup all whole floor just for the living room) Pepper looked at me annoyed "Tony give your ego a rest, she probably just needs time to adjust." I grumbled then said,

"JARVIS do a background check on Salma, whatever her old lastname was." The AI spoke back, "It was Johnson sir, and will start background check immediately." 

"Thank you ,JARVIS." I said into the air, Pepper hit me in the arm. 

"Shame on you, I can't believe you're doing a background check on her."  I stuck my tongue out at her. Childish, yes, but funny.

"You can sleep on the couch tonight," Pepper said coldly walking out of the room. That made it a lot less funny. 

I grabbed a pillow and blacket from one of the hall closets and set up where I'll apparently be sleeping tonight. Stupid Pepper, it's my building. You'd think I'd have more control. 

"JARVIS, where are we on that background check?"

"58% complete sir." The british AI responded.

"Good wake me when it's finished."

"Yes, sir." and with that I fell asleep.

Author's note:

For those of you who don't know JARVIS is tony's AI or Artificiall intelligence. He was created by Tony and basically runs everything Tony owns, including his suit, his houses, and stark tower, which is where they are.