Sorry

Disclaimer: I only own my oc's

Steve's POV:

Sam was beautiful, and funny, but there was something...off about her, other than the fact she's Tony Stark's daughter. We got her stuff from the hotel, called a cab, and started driving to Stark Tower, also known as her house. Yea, that's a little hard to swallow. She was silent for a lot of the ride until I couldn't take it anymore. 

"What's on your mind?" She looked at her watch then in front of us again.

"It's nearly 11 o'clock, I'm an hour past curfew, I'm sure my dad's figured out I tried running away, and I'm gonna show up with a boy a year older than me that I spent most of my night with. I'm a dead man walking." I could see she was worried so I went for the humorous approach,

"No you're not, you're a dead WOMAN walking." She glared at me. Well, I thought it was funny. We pulled up outside the tower, and I couldn't help but gape a little. It was huge! I was caught up in my thoughts when I heard Sam struggling to carry her bag up to the front door. I jogged over to her and grabbed her bag. Right as we walked in we were greeted with an angry looking Tony. 

"Where have you been?" He yelled. Sam started to speak, but was cut off by a small woman more intimidating in heals and a business suit with strawberry blonde hair. She adressed her question to me,

"Who are you?" I didn't know how to answer,

"Steve," Tony rolled his eyes.

"What she meant to say was, how do you know my daughter and why are you standing so close?" I took a small step away from her scared of what would happen if I didn't. Sam spoke up for me,

"I met him at the restaurant I went to after I ran away."

Sam's POV:

I looked up at them, they looked so hurt. I began to feel tears sting in my eyes, and a lump form in my throat, "I'm sorry." I said it right as the first tear journeyed down my face. Tony spoke seeing that Pepper was about to cry

"Why?" He sounded hurt, it sent a pang through my chest. 

"I thought you were sending me to boarding school cause you didn't want me." My voice caracked on 'me' and I started full on crying. 

"n-no n-no no no no..." Pepper kept saying it over and over again, shaking her head and crying. I looked over at Tony and silent tears were falling down his face too.  I walked over to them cautiously, when nothing happenned I ran up to them and hugged them. We were a mess of tears, love, and regret. Tony kissed the top of my head and mumbled into my hair,

"I love you." I just cryed harder until I was able to respond, "I love you too." He smiled. Pepper pulled back just enough to see both of us and said'

"I love you both." Me and Tony looked at eachother then back at Pepper, "WE LOVE YOU TOO!" we practically screamed. Pepper laughed and we stood huggimg for a little longer. Until, I remembered Steve. I let them go, and looked at Steve, wiping the tears off my face frantically. I walked back to him.

"Sorry" I mumbled. He pulled me in for a hug and whispered in my ear, "Is this a bad time to say I told you so?" I laughed and playfully hit him in the chest. Tony coughed getting our attention. I looked down guiltily, he walked over to Steve. Steve stuck out his hand, Tony grabbed it and shook it. I could tell by the look on Steve's face that Tony was squeezing his hand. Tony patted hi on the back and led him to the other side of the room.

"I feel bad for the poor boy." I jumped slightly hering Pepper's voice next to me, then let out a breathe of air that resembled a laugh.  

"How bad is this gonna be?" Pepper looked at me like I was insane. "How bad do you think?" I thought, this was the first boy I liked. "Oh crap!" I ran after them, I heard Pepper laugh behind me.