New Friend

This chapter is for my best friend a_in_amazing Happy Birthday hope you like it!!!!!

Sam's POV:

I woke up surrounded by white lights. What happened? Where am I?

"She's waking up!" I heard someone say. I slowly openned my eyes to 2 concerned tear stained faces. Tony and Pepper.

"I'm fine just can you guys back up some." Tony gave me an 'are you stupid' look.

"No, you are not fine. What the heck was that." I glared at him. he wanted to be a jerk I could be too. "Nothing of importace." I got up realising I was only in the living area with all the lights turned on. I started walking to the elevator

"Where are you going?" Tony asked.

"Forr a walk" I hollored as the doors closed. On my way out the building I ran into someone, literally.

"Oh my gosh! I am sooo sorry! Here let me help!" I reached my hand out to help her up.

"I can't believe you!" I was surprised at her reaction, then she started to laugh. "I'm just kidding!" She grabbed my hand and I pulled her up, also laughing.

"My name's Ashley!" she said. She was shorter than me, but most likely about average height for her age. Which is probably only a year younger than me. She had medium length black hair, with some brown in it. I could tell by her current outfit her style was bright and colorful, where as mine is generally dark.

"I'm Sam" She smiled. Ok we were really different.

"I'm about to go to the mall you want to come?" she asked with a lot of pep. I had othig better to lose and she seemed nice enough. "Sure."

We walked to the mall, and when we finally got there we went to the first clothing store we saw and started browsing. She picked up a blue flowy blouse with ruffles and a pair of orange shorts.

"How does this look?" She asked. "Looks good." She nodded her head and looked at the tag.

"Oh crap it's WAY to expensive. Oh well" I smirked. She looked around "What? What did I miss?" I laughed.

"I've got enough money to buy this whole mall. And that's just the carrying around moey! I'll lend you some money" She smiled "Sweet!" We looked around a little longer until I found the coolest outfit. Ashley thought it was to dark, but I didn't care, it was perfect. It was also exactly what I was gonna wear home to show I wasn't gonna be messed with.

Author's Note:

The outfits they bought are in the media section