Chapter 16

You see the fire and your heart stopped a little. "Holy shit im gonna die." You say shaking your head and running passed all the cops, heros, and firefighters trying to stop you. "Don't go in there are you crazy!?" You hear rushing in the burning building.

The fire didn't fully engulf the building yet so you have time you quickly looked around bending down quickly and breathing slowly while feeling the fire's heat against your skin. The store is a pretty good size so you have slight problem. There was shelf's knocked down so you had to either push the out of your way or crawl over them, the yelling you heard all around you gave you a headache along with the smoke filling your lungs.

The same filling on the day of the fire, you get low and yell "Rose!? Rose its me y/n where are you!?" Your eyes started to tear up from the smoke and the emotions your feeling. There was no answer, "Rose!? I know your alive where are you im going to save you!!" You say running and check the room around the store. You opened a closet door finding a employee. She gasp with tears in her eyes "I thought i was dead!"

          You grabbed her and carried her to the door letting her go and running back in. The firefighters were focused on keeping the people back and trying to put out the fire and the heros were helping the injured, why no one was helping you well that was a mystery. You ran back in hearing cracking all around you. "THE BUILDING IS GOING TO-" You hear before the roof fell completely blocking the door. "No.. No history is going to repeat.. Everything seems so similar.. But this time.. Im going to die" you say tears running down your face "ROSE!?" you say yelling falling to your knees crying.

You heart was beating quickly, your vision darkening. You get up looking around. You saw a person underneath a shelf, you lifted the shelf with all your might letting the person run to the back escape probably.  
Why did you let yourself stay safe?
Is there a reason your doing this? Of course you need to save Rose yet can you?...
Flashbacks to when you are her spent your days together
"Hey can you go restock the shelf's for me I can pay you dear" Rose said gently standing up "Yes grandma" you say giggling "I swear I will hit you with this newspaper!" "AHHHH NOT THE NEWSPAPER!!!"
   ------------------
"... I'm sorry about your parents y/n.." "It's okay. It was destin to happen" "Just know i will always be here for you y/n" "Thank you.."
-----------------
"He's a caterpillar, hanging out with him is not human interaction its just hanging out with a bug" "I'm right here-" "I know shota" "Haha get wreck Sho-"
----------------
"Your a strong person y/n.. Your parents would have been proud." "I know.. I just wish they were hee to tell me that.."
---------------
"I love you like my child y/n" "I love you too Rose." "Please stay safe.."
"I'll try.."
-------------
I didn't. I didn't stay safe. All because of me.. If maybe i was here on time.. Maybe if i checked up on her more i would have saved her.

"Please help me!" You hear from the side you get up quickly and saw. Rose trapped under rubble. You yell "ROSE!!"   "Oh dear, Y/n what are you doing here!?" She screams tears running down her face. You look at her crushed arm and flinched, you begin to lift the rubble off her arm freeing her, the fire crackled and popped all around you causing her to cough "We need to get out of here!" You say tears running down your face. You finally found her yet if you could get out you don't know.

You and Rose get up and look around for an exit with no success. She looked down and smiled a little "We are dead arent we?" You looked at her shocked "What do you mean we are right here?" She gently grabbed your face with tears running down "I dont think we are going to make it out of here.." You shake your head rapidly crying "No! Im goimg to get you out i promise!" You hear the heros yelling "Get back we are going to
make a opening!!"

Oh Mary.. Contrary how does your garden grow?

You smiled and grabbed Rose walking back far enough to not get hurt. With every kick, push, and hit the heros did, the building became more unsteady. The roof crumbling landing on you and your body. You and rose get low trying to avoid the falling roof as the heros get closer to saving you, you are almost free.

Come with me and you'll be the 7th maid in a row..

They finally got the exit free yelling to come on, you and rose begin running to the exit getting closer to safety. A normal life so close you can practically touch it yet so far away you can never dream of it..

My answer was laughter..

After this you could finally relax. You, Hizashi, Sho, Rose all of you guys alive and happy. No fires, no hate, no sorrow just like normal. You can go in the shop everyday annoy Rose, Sho can get his cat food, you and Hizashi can go on walks. Everything back to normal!

Soft as i lowered my head..

Rose started to slow down as we got closer. You guys were near the end, you both are going to survive and you can keep your promise!

Your too late..

You know everything is going to be okay! You have nother to worry about!

I'm afraid..

"Rose we did it! We are safe-" you look back and she smiled.. She was stuck a way behind you "Rose!?" You yell running back to her yet stopping.
Your eyes widen as the roof fell.. Crushing the Rose in a matter of seconds. You screamed, blood all over your face and body, You bring your hand up to your face and fell to the ground.

This flower is already dead..

"ROSE!!!!!"

---------------------
Song that was in this was "Secret Garden" inspired by Undertale
Ahaha i come back.. And bring death. Have a good day 😊