Chapter 1

You let out a sigh as your alarm clock went off. You tapped the off button and slowly got up letting your eyes adjust to the blinding light coming through your window. You had nothing to do today so you argued with yourself on why you even bothered getting out of bed but you knew if you didnt you would sleep the whole day away which you wouldn't mind but either way someone would barge in and ruin it so why try? You brushed through your (H/C) hair and put it into a messy bun and got changed into some black sweat pants and (F/C) hoodie that had the words 'ROCK' on it. You had to go to the store today due to you being low on food so you put on your shoes and gathered your Phone, keys, headphones, and wallet then left out the door. You put your headphones on and looked down at your phone and picked (F/S - favorite song) and put your phone in your hoodie pocket while you mouthed the words silently to yourself. As your were walking down the street you felt a light tap of water on your nose, your look up to feel more little taps of water "Damn I forgot it was gonna rain today.." You say quietly putting your hood up as it now began to pour down with rain. You sigh at your bad luck as you continue to walk to the store that is now not to far away, once you got to the store a old woman that was the owner greeted you "Hi (Y/N) how's your day going dear?" The old woman said. You smiled at her "Could be better, wish I wasn't soaked" you said simply taken off your hood. The woman smiled "Yeah I wish It didnt have to rain, it makes everything seem so depressing" The woman said still smiling "Yeah me too. Hey mis Rose heard anything interesting lately?" You asked grabbing a few things and putting them in your cart "Ah well I heard that UA is looking for a P.E teacher" Rose said looking at your wet figure wonder the small store "Rose you know I've never been fond of people" you say sighing putting milk in your cart "Well you know you have to get some human interaction once and a while!" She said with a slight hint of sass "I hang out with Shota! That's human interaction!" You said smiling. Rose frowned "Hes a human catipliller that sleeps all day I wouldn't call that human interaction its just you hanging out with a sleepy insect" Rose finished laughing. "Hey this sleepy insect is very sensitive" Shota said in a low voice "Oh hey bro I didnt think I would see you here" You said looking at your best friend. "I'm here to get cat food" he said in his sleepy tone "Yeah yeah I know you dont go anywhere without getting your cats somthing" you replied smirking Shota ignores your comment and went to get the cat food. "Hey Sho wanna go to the cat cafe today?" You ask grabbing the last of your things and heading to Rose. "Sure but I promised a annoying friend I would hang out with him so hes gonna have to come" Shota sighed and so did you "But I hate new people~" you whined setting your things on the counter as Rose started to ring them up. "Finally time you start meeting other people than the human catipliller" Rose said smiling softly. "What's the guy like?" You ask resting against the counter "Loud." He replied slowly "Noooo!!" You whined "Maybe your actually meet a new friend or something more~" Rose said. It took you a while but once the words  went through your mind you jumped "I havent even meet him and your saying that!" You yelled as the old woman hits you on the head with a rolled up newspaper "Ouch! Hey what was that for!" You said in a softer tone "Dont yell your making my ears hurt!" She said lowering her weapon "Geez woman why do you hit so hard" you say rubbing the back of your head. Sho laughed "Dont worry I dont think she'll get attached Hes completely opposite of what she is" Sho said to Rose. Rose smiled softly "You never know, you know the saying opposites attract" she said as you got your bags and waited for Shota. "Mhmm sure, anyway what's the guys name?" You ask looking at them "Hizashi Yamada also known as Present Mic" He said grabbing his stuff "Oh god the voice hero himself no wonder you said loud." You said rolling your eyes smiling "Ay don't act all 'whatever' on me I know you like his music" Sho teased. You sighed "Yes I do but god he's loud" You say smiling softly "Oh so you do like somthing about him~" Rose chipped in "Ok I think we'll be going now byeeeee" You said grabbing Sho by the sleeve and walking out. "God she can be really annoying at times" You say as Sho looks at you smiling "Shes got a point" He said. You frowned shoving him "Asshole" you said as a pink blush crept onto your face "hm I might be an asshole but your getting worked up over him.." He said smirking a little "I'm not I just dont like being teased, besides I dont even know the guy personally" you say sighing. You smiled a little "Who would like me!? I'm ugly!!!" You yelled laughing. Shota shook his head "Meet me there by 6 I'll tell him to behave" Sho said walking off. You smiled slowly fade and you began to walk home, the rain had stopped a little it was now only sprinkling. Once you got home you checked the time "It's 5:30 so I got 30 minutes to get ready.." you say sighing as you put your food away. You got into the shower and got dressed, you had on a black croptop on with a leather jacket and ripped jeans, your let your hair down looking in the mirror "I hate new people" you said softly. You put on your shoes and got your stuff and walked out the door, you put your headphones on like normal and began to walk to the cafe. Your walk was uneventful untill you bumped into a stranger and began to fall backwards before he caught you with his hand around your hips and the other grabbed your hand. You looked into his green eyes "Woah I'm sorry are you alright!?"