Memories fade in

The memories, the horror, everything from what happened to you flashed in your nightmare like clips of a movie. The feeling of panic, fire, and fear rushing through your veins as you relive the terror over and over again. With a jolt you suddenly awake with a quick gasp, looking at your shaking hands before putting them on your chest and taking a deep breath. "Another nightmare love?" Hizashi said sleeply turning his face towards yours. "Yeah, but hey they're getting better. I wake up before I die at least, I used to not do that" you say with a soft yet stressed laugh before lowering your hand back down and curling your legs towards your chest. "I'm sorry that I woke you, I'll go back to sleep soon."

       You say as your voice turns into a mumble while you lower you head into your knees. "Well, I'm not just gonna lay here and watch you tremble, come up and get up, you know damn well you won't be falling back asleep" Hizashi says raising up before putting and hand on your shoulder "sleeping isnt fun anways" he said shrugging with a chuckle before standing up and stretching. You follow his lead getting out of bed with a small yawn and rub the tired out of your eyes before gently looking up at him as he got dressed. You look at the wedding ring on your hand and smiled before putting a shirt on and walking out the bedroom.

       As you walk out into the living room you a greeted by a small purr and rubbing against your leg. You bent down and gave a small sweet rub to your cat Shadows head before raising up again and looking across the room towards your bird, Misty, who gave a small squeak as she tilted her head a little.

    You smiled and walked towards the kitchen "Would you like something to eat Y/N?" You nodded excitedly and do a little dance as you make your way over to your loving husband before hugging him. "You're the best!" You say giggling as he begins to make food, "Uh huh- Also your hands are super fucking cold dude-" he said with a small wiggle, you shrug and put your hands to your face and shiver a bit "Damn- I guess they are huh?" You hum before walking over to and sitting down on the couch to watch TV.

   The news was on, the reporter was talking about a fire that happened downtown. You stared silently as everything the TV was spewing out began to jumble, and your eyes began to go hazzy. "Y/N!" You heard as you snapped back into the real world "Did you hear me? Are you okay?" A concern voice said before laying a hand on your shoulder "Yeah.. I'm fine just, watching TV." You say looking up at Hizashi with blank eyes before looking back and shaking your head to clear your thoughts. "I hope their families are doing well, and recovering." You say gravly before changing the channel

"You okay?" Hizashi asked quietly as he handed you a plate of mixed foods to your liking. "Yes, quite well despite what day it is today." You say as your fixed gaze never left the TV, "Oh love, im sorry I forgot." Ah yes, the memories came flooding back to you.

  Today was the anniversary of Rose's death.

You let out a deep sigh, with a slight smile you chime in "Remember when we first met?" You say looking over towards your husband while you began to eat "What? You mean when I had you falling for me since day one?" He said in a teasing voice "Oh please! I hardly like you at all" you say mockingly "WHAT" hizashi said in a dramatic tone "I cannot even with you right now" he said as he threw his hand on his chest dramatically 

"Or or! Remember when I got Misty fucking randomly at a MALL." You say basically gasping for air as your laughter rang through the house "Everyone was pissed!" Hizashi said while giggling. You feel a small thud as you turn to see that shadow has oh so politely plumped his fat butt right on your plate of food "SHADOW-" you say before immediately giving up with a sigh "you are so lucky I was almost done with that"

Hizashi pointed and laughed at what he had witnessed before Shadow leaped onto his lap too smeering food all over him. "Yeah who's laughing now bitch" you say with narrowed eyes and a cheeky smile.

Your husband groaned and started whining at the cat for getting food on his clothes as his laughter and complaining became a slight ringing noise while you watched them both. Today was the anniversary for a tragic thing that has happened in your life, it has been awhile and you are still grieving and healing, but the people around you, your loved ones are here now. You aren't alone in this world, you never were, and even with Rose's passing you are still able to hear her laughter and feel her joy and happiness in others around you. She is proud of you, the person you have become, and the person who you contuine to grow and be.

THE TRUE ENDING.

<<Hello my dear readers, it's been awhile. This story was started by a 12 year old boy who loved nothing more in life than to make people smile with his stories, he even found a way to make some cry. This story grew with him over the years, and it's now 3 years, almost 4, later. Hello, my name is Max, I'm 15 almost 16 and this is the true and final ending to my story Opposites attract, a Hizashi Yamaha fanfiction. It's been a pleasure to interact and read all your guys nice comments, you guys really made my day in the worse times. Thank you for all of your love in support. >>
             -Max