Chapter 7

Your friends stare at you as you guys were riding home. Hizashi talking to the bird as the bird just sits there.. confused, "Present Mic is the greatest hero of all times!" Hizashi said excitedly. The bird just looked at him and tilted its head to the side, Hizashi pouted and looked at you "What are you gonna name it?" He asked. You shrugged "Its a girl so how about.. Misty?" You say looking at the bird, the bird spread out her wings and moved her head up and down. "I guess that's a yes" Hizashi said smileing at the bird, "So y/n what are you doing today?" Hizashi asked not taking his eyes off the bird. "Ehh I believe I need to go to the store and gets some stuff and yeah that's about it." You say looking at Hizashi. He hums a response and looks out the window, you poked Shota's head as he sighed. "What do you want Y/n?" You shrugged "I dont know I just like annoying you." You respond smiling. "Hey Y/n... can you hang out with me tonight.. I need to ask you somthing." Shota says the last part quiet enough to where only you could hear, you told your head to the side a bit confused and shrugged "Sure?" Hizashi looks at you and smiles, you smile back softly. "Where do you wanna go my sleepy friend?" You ask Shota looking at your bird "uh.. the Cat cafe at 8 is that alright?" He says looking out the window, "Not a problem human catipliller!" You say as Hizashi and Nemuri laughs. Shota sighs "Can you go one day without making fun of my sleepy nature?" You shook your head no "We aren't the one who sleeps 24/7" Hizashi says smiling. "I have no room to speak because if I could sleep all day without getting interrupted I would" You say laughing a little. Shota growled "You dont have any work to do unless you have a gig I'm a teacher and a pro hero!" You growled back "Yeah I have gigs and I make music! That is very hard to do! Its summer so your off right now and you work at night Mr. Batman so I dont wanna hear it!" He sighed "You two are like children fighting over who took what crayon" Nemuri said sighing. "Anyway Sho were at your house" She said stopping the car as he got out. You smirk as a smart ass comment came to your head "I got my blue crayon back bicth!" You say as he smiles and flips you off "Yeah whatever" you hear as he goes inside. You place your Misty in the passenger seat next to Nemuri, "Now it's all girls in the car!" You shout happily, Hizashi smiled awkwardly "I'm still here" you look at him "Oh I know, but did I studder?" You say intensely. You see him Shiver and throw his hands up in defense "Woops my bad yep I'm a girl today!" You and Nemuri laugh and Hizashi joins in, you were the next one to get off. You thank Nemuri and say goodbye to your two friends and go in, you set Misty down putting food and water in Misty's cage and gave her a little boop on the nose "Your so cute, you kinda remind me of Zashi" you then get ready to go hang out with Shota, you get clothes and get into the shower.
(Time skip)
You get out of the shower and dry off and put on your clothes. You look into the mirror and put your hair in a bun smiling thinking of your idiot friends. (if you have short hair you can leave it down) you then put on light make up. You make sure you look okay and make sure Misty is okay you look at her and smile "do I look good?" You ask. She spreads out her wings and nods her head. You giggle "I'll take that as a hell yeah!" then you get your phone walk out of the house locking your door and start walking to the cafe, you got there in like eh 30 minutes but you dont mind because you like to walk. You go in and see Shota waiting playing with cats. "Hey human catipliller" you say smiling, his face turns red and looks away. "Ay you sick you look a bit red." You say in concern putting your hand to his head, he shrugged going normal and sighed "I'm fine, just tired" you looked at him and groaned "Your always tired!!" You sit next to him and pet the furry felines smiling. He looks at your a smiles "I'm probably tired from you taking my crayons" you laugh at his joke and shake your head "You stole my blue crayon first!" He laughs with you and looks out the window. "Hey.. want to go for a walk after this. I've been meaning to ask you somthing." you look at him and smile "yeah sure Sho I could go for a walk!" You say turning your attention to the black cat walking up to you "Hey cutie!" You pet her ears as she purrs, "awe such a cutie" shes licks your hand and walks away. "Ah yeah anyway ready to go for a walk?" Shota asks you. You nod and get up saying goodbye to the kittens trying to follow you out the door. You walk with Shota your hair slightly blowing in.the breeze, "Today is such a lovely day" you say looking up in the sky. "Yeah.. it really is." He said hiding his face in his scarf,"I have no idea how you were black all the time. Not to mention in 90 degrees weather!" You say putting a hand on your best friends shoulder. "Dont start miss "I'm emo and I will always hate everyone" he says trying to do the best impression of you in 7th grade. You punch his arm playfully "Hey! We do not speak of our youth!" You yell. He laughs as you think of the past
(flash back)
You and sho were sitting on the roof eating lunch as normal. "Life sucks! Why cant I just be a bird with no worries in life!" You complain as you bestfriend hugs you "Aw dont be like that dark princess, your true love will come~" he said mimicking lovely dovey stuff on TV "Ewww Sho!! Nooo love is disgusting!" You scream laughing. He laughs "Totally agree! Let's make a promise okay?" He says looking at you. You titled your head to the side "What's the promise?" He smiled "Well my dark princess we will always be bestfriends and never let love get in the way of us!" You smile and nodded "Love is for losers! Besties for life!!" he nodded... "besties for life.."
(End of flashback)

You smile and whispered "Besties for life.." Sho looked at you "What?" He ask "Oh nothing just thinking." You say smiling lightly. You finally got to a park as it begins to get dark, you didnt realize the day went by fast. Sho suddenly stopped and looked at you. "Sho?" You ask looking over a bit to see Hizashi walking towards you with a rose I his hand. You smile at him as he waves, Sho looks at you then him and growled "Look y/n weve known each other for a long time and I just want to ask you somthing." You tilted your head as Hizashi stops beside you two and looks at Shota wide-eyed "Y/n will you be my girlfriend?" You stopped and looked at him in shock as it began to rain. Hizashi frowned and dropped the rose tears threating to escape.

"You did this on purpose....."