||Tell It To The Frogs||

The group was in big van from the city

The group was in big van from the city. While T-Dog and Delilah were on the roof Rick and Glenn went out into the streets covered in walker guts to disguise their smell. Glenn was in a red sports car with the alarm blaring while the rest were in a moving van. Merle got left behind because T-Dog dropped the key down a drain.

They were talking about how his brother isn't going to be happy and that's when she knew she was going to dread seeing the man that completely ruined her. The group was mostly quiet except for Morales and Rick talking up front when they heard the car alarm get closer and saw glenn whooping and hollering in joy it made Delilah smile.

"So um Delilah your staying at our camp with us right." she heard morales ask.

"Don't really have a choice" she pointed down at her belly and everyone softly chuckled. "But once this sucker pops I have to look for my family." they all kind of frowned because they knew how mucha fighter she was pregnant they wondered what she could do without a baby in her stomach.

"Well your staying with us until that baby comes it's the safest option instead of giving birth out in the open." Jackie said. The girl nodded in understanding.

~~~~~~~~~

They heard the car alarm back at the quarry and Shane hollered for Dale to find out what it was. Moments later they saw a red sports car pull up and Glenn got out. Lucas and Dylan smirked looking at each other and shaking their heads. Of course it's Glenn.

The boys walked up and gave him a bro hug then everyone started yelling to turn the alarm off and asking where everyone else was.

"You crazy driving this thing up here" Shane scolded the boy.

"I think were okay" Dale said. "But it wouldn't hurt to think things through a little more carefully next time."

Glenn nodded. "Sorry, Hey at least I got a cool car." Dylan and Lucas laughed at him when suddenly the giant van pulled up and Andrea ran out and hugged Amy. Dylan looked away and handed Riley to Lucas before walking away.

"Hey where you going." Lucas called to his bestfriend but didn't get a reply. Dylan just walked into the R.V and sat on the couch with his head in his hands. He hated seeing everyone so happy with their families. Sure he had Riley and Lucas but it wasn't the same without his girl.

Meanwhile outside Rick and Delilah both stayed in the van until Morales told them to come meet everyone. They still sat until they heard a voice outside call, "Hey helicopter boy, Badass, come say hello" Rick got out first and as Delilah was about to climb out of the back of the van she heard a boy calling for his dad and realized that Ricks son and wife were here and he was reunited.

Fresh tears came to her eyes but she took a deep breathe and carefully hopped out the back. She rounded the corner and saw a few people eyes widen she rolled her eyes not understanding what the big deal was of her being pregnant. Then she heard a voice she thought she'd never hear again,