||Sick||

- - -

- - -

"Who the hell are you?" Delilah barked at the five men.

"Who the hell are you?" One snapped back.

"He's bleeding out, we gotta go back!" Rick exclaimed.

"Maggie put pressure on the knee! Hard!" Dylan told Maggie and she nodded.

"Come on out of there. Slow and steady." Daryl said. Delilah kept her eyes on the prisoners. Dylan looked up at his girl and then the men.

"What happened to him?" A man with long hair asked.

"He got bit." Daryl replied.

"Bit?" he pulls out a gun of the waistband of his pants making Delilah raise her bow higher.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, easy now. Nobody needs to get hurt." Daryl said as the guy kept his gun aimed at Hershel.

"I need you two to hold this. As hard as you can." Rick instructed Maggie and Dylan.

"Dyl." Maggie whimpered as she looked at the blood on her hands.

"Hey, he's gonna be fine." he told her and rubbed her back. 

"You got medical supplies?" Glenn asked before running into the kitchen area.

"Whoa, where do you think you're going?" A bigger guy asked.

"Who the hell are you people anyway?" The man who Delilah assumed was the leader at this point, questioned.

"Don't look like no rescue team." A shorter guy with a mustache said.

"If a rescue team's what you're waiting for don't!" Rick shouted. Glenn ran out with a table and helps Dylan and Rick lift Hershel up.

"C'mon we gotta go!" Dylan urged the group once they get Hershel on the table.

"Are you crazy don't open that!" One of the prisoners said as T-Dog went to open the doors.

Everyone runs out of the room as Daryl and Delilah slowly back away from the prisoners.

"Daryl!" They hear Rick scream.

"Delilah! Baby, come on!" Dylan shouted. They both turn and follow the group out of the cafeteria. They make their way through the tunnels with Daryl and Delilah in the front.

"C'mon." Daryl grunted and they keep running faster. 

"Go, go go." Delilah told them.

"Stop! Stop!" T-Dog suddenly exclaimed. They look back to see the shadows of the prisoners illuminating the walls.

"go go go go go." Rick whispered.

Daryl opened the door to the cell block while Maggie and Dylan are still putting pressure on Hershel's leg.