||Bloodletting+Save The Last One||

Rick immediately ran towards Dylan, while Shane ran to Riley who was sobbing

Rick immediately ran towards Dylan, while Shane ran to Riley who was sobbing. A big man came out with a shocked look.

"I swear I didn't see him! There's a farm, a man, Hershel he'll help your boy." Rick immediately picked Dylan up and started running through the forest in the direction the man said. Shane turned to Riley and Carl.

"Riley, Carl, I need you guys to go run after Rick, try to get to the farm and tell them what happened." They nod and started sprinting after Rick. Shane grabbed the man and pushed him forward and they started running too. They got to a clearing and saw a farm in the distance.

Rick told Riley and Carl to run ahead and tell the people. Riley immediately started sprinting still crrying hysterically.

A woman on the porch saw them in the distance.

"DAD!" she shouted.

Riley got to the house first.

"Please! Please, you gotta help him. Dylan he got shot! PLEASE HELP HIM!!" She sobbed out to the people. They then saw Dylan in Ricks arms and understood.

"Was he bit?" An old man asks once Rick is close enough.

"Shot. By your man." Rick says panting.

"Otis?" a woman asks.

"He said find Hershel is that you?" Rick asks, "Help me help my boy!" Rick says desperately.

"Get him inside." Hershel says. "Patricia I need my full kit. Maggie, painkillers, coagulates--grab everything. Clean towels, sheets, alcohol." He then flips the blanket off the bed in the room they went in. "In here." Rick sets him down. "Pillowcase" he instructs.

"Is he alive?" Rick says.

"Pillowcase, quick."

"Is he alive!?" Riley exclaims.

"Fold it make a pad." Hershel says. Rick does as he says and puts the pillowcase on the wound. "Put pressure on the wound." He checks for a heartbeat. "I've got a heartbeat. It's faint." Pratricia then takes over for Rick. "Maggie, I.V."

"We need some space." Maggie tells Rick.

"Your name?" Hershel asks him.

"Rick, R-r-rick, I'm- I'm Rick."

"Rick, we gonna do everything we can, okay? You need to give us some room."

"Wait is he gonna be okay!?" Riley asks hysterically.

Riley c-come on." Rick says trying to pull her out of the room.

"NO. NO, Is he okay, is he gonna die!?" She exclaims when they get outside on the porch. Rick pulls her into his arms.

"He's gonna be okay. He's strong."

Shane and Otis run up to the house.

"He's alive? He's still alive?" Otis asks. Rick only nods slowly keeping his grip on the little girl.